Over 3.5
ADO Den Haag v AZ(Alternative Total Goals)31/03/2018None

11/10

Lost

Over 3.5
Willem II v FC Utrecht(Alternative Total Goals)31/03/2018None

2/1

Won

Last weekend, paid 1700 - the one that beat it was 0-3 at Halftime.  

• 4 months later...

Don't bet much but came pretty close a good few years ago. Took Laudrup first goal and 4-1 win for the Scottish Cup Final v Hearts in '96. 

Couldnt get a ticket so watched it in my local.

The big handsome Dane popped in the first goal as predicted, we went on to score a couple more, then Hearts scored to make it 3-1. Durie made it 4-1, 86 mins on the clock & I'm jumping about like a loony as I had a £5 on at 175/1.

Up pops Durie to make it 5-1....happy yes, gutted, oh aye...

5 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Don't bet much but came pretty close a good few years ago. Took Laudrup first goal and 4-1 win for the Scottish Cup Final v Hearts in '96. 

Couldnt get a ticket so watched it in my local.

The big handsome Dane popped in the first goal as predicted, we went on to score a couple more, then Hearts scored to make it 3-1. Durie made it 4-1, 86 mins on the clock & I'm jumping about like a loony as I had a £5 on at 175/1.

Up pops Durie to make it 5-1....happy yes, gutted, oh aye...

If you’re going to lose that’s how to do it. ?

• 1 month later...

Chelsea yesterday for £226, had Chelsea, Juve, Seville and Dortmund, all were behind apart from Chelsea, all came back to win, Juve beat Napoli 3-1, Seville won 3-1 I think and Dortmund were two down and came back to win 3-2 with five minutes left.

Now the bit that cunted me was my Hills Plus account was lagging  and scores were wrong, so I was checking the Dortmund score on Flashscores, as they scored there third I went to go over to my Hills account to cash out, as there was less than five minutes to go or something in Chelsea game and I'm listening to that in the car thinking, Liverpool are going to score.

Taking the boy to a party up the back of beyond and the WiFi on my phone crashes, can't get into Hills account, they fuckers Liverpool score, so it's goodnight to that coupon. 

Bastardos!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My dad phoned me and told me to have look at PIpes Of Peace in the 7.40 at Kempton, he looks out for APO stable switches to British trainers.

Looked good, Queally's only ride of the night as well. Stuck a score on it at 20s. Thing went off at 66/1. Second by a short head after a photo. 

If the post had been 10 yards further away I'd have had £1340 back.

7 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

My dad phoned me and told me to have look at PIpes Of Peace in the 7.40 at Kempton, he looks out for APO stable switches to British trainers.

Looked good, Queally's only ride of the night as well. Stuck a score on it at 20s. Thing went off at 66/1. Second by a short head after a photo. 

your old man sounds like he knows his stuff mate, not just by this post but from previous ones too. 

fucking unlucky there man

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

your old man sounds like he knows his stuff mate, not just by this post but from previous ones too. 

fucking unlucky there man

He's a good man, like with everybody a wee bit of confidence helps.

Stuck a line on for him on Monday and it sank like a stone but all 4 horses were placed. 20/1, 12/1, 11/10 and evens.

"EW acca next time ffs, you're picking the right horses just not the right bets."

He starts ranting at me because I never go EW :lol:

On 11/10/2018 at 01:25, theblueoysterbar said:

What does APO mean ?

• 5 weeks later...

Did a treble at Chelmsford earlier.

4.15 Marco Botti's FARES KODIAC at 9/2, 5.15 Osborne's FLORENCIO at 7/1. 5.45 Bin Suroor's MILITARY BAND at 15/8.

FARES KODIAC wins, lights go out going round the final turn in the 5.15. FLORENCIO wins but race declared void. Jamie Osborne and me are raging. Meeting abandoned, would have been on for about £1200 going into the 5.45.

• 2 months later...

I once placed £10 on novo to score first and Rangers to beat the bheasts 3-0 at 130/1. Novo goes down under a valgaeren challenge... wee man steps at the broomloan and slots it past hedman 1-0 novo scored first... ya dancer. Midway through first half ricksen (god bless him) whips a free kick onto the penalty spot and the big Croatian warrior Dado nods it in to make it 2-0 at half time. Looking good so far... we’re all over them and I’m starting to worry 3 goals might be too low!! Anyway we attack attack attack... Sutton gets sent off for handball.. easy street 3rd goals coming.... namouchi misses an open goal amongst other missed sitters.. The rest of the pub found out about my bet as I was swearing blue murder at the telly... they were all cheering us on for one more goal... didn’t happen... still gutted lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

Score on 2-0 Chelsea and Hamburg to win double tonight

20 @ 10/1 and it was the 4/5 in the bet that fucked it

I had Hazard first goal and Chelsea 2-1 at 50s. Started off very well with the Hazard goal and West Ham came so close to an equaliser!

Gutted tonight 

Few years ago Ajax cost me thousands by blowing the league on the last day of the season 

Now the fuckers may have cost me a fortune this season .Absolute cunts 

Although they are still favourites now to top Psv in title race 

At the very least a very good cash out if Juventus had got to final 

IMG_4503.PNG

IMG_4504.PNG

Archived