Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
markem

Hard luck stories

Recommended Posts


Wigan let me down for £3655, would have been £8k if Livi game wasnt void (and they won)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Wigan let me down for £3655, would have been £8k if Livi game wasnt void (and they won)

mate!

 

fuck sake.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.SelectionsEventEvent DateE/W TermsOddsResult

Over 3.5
Juventus v AC Milan(Alternative Total Goals)31/03/2018None

10/3

Won

Over 3.5
Sevilla v Barcelona(Alternative Total Goals)31/03/2018None

6/4

Won

Over 3.5
ADO Den Haag v AZ(Alternative Total Goals)31/03/2018None

11/10

Lost

Over 3.5
Willem II v FC Utrecht(Alternative Total Goals)31/03/2018None

2/1

Won

 

Last weekend, paid 1700 - the one that beat it was 0-3 at Halftime.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

88D68255-1EA0-46AB-B48C-6BFACA0A6BD9.thumb.png.78f0c9f47e57ee00b17a6045cfe4b545.png

 

I’m not even going to tell the whole story however as part of my recovery I had to share this. 

I mean. COME ON TAE FUCK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't bet much but came pretty close a good few years ago. Took Laudrup first goal and 4-1 win for the Scottish Cup Final v Hearts in '96. 

Couldnt get a ticket so watched it in my local.

The big handsome Dane popped in the first goal as predicted, we went on to score a couple more, then Hearts scored to make it 3-1. Durie made it 4-1, 86 mins on the clock & I'm jumping about like a loony as I had a £5 on at 175/1.

 

Up pops Durie to make it 5-1....happy yes, gutted, oh aye...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Don't bet much but came pretty close a good few years ago. Took Laudrup first goal and 4-1 win for the Scottish Cup Final v Hearts in '96. 

Couldnt get a ticket so watched it in my local.

The big handsome Dane popped in the first goal as predicted, we went on to score a couple more, then Hearts scored to make it 3-1. Durie made it 4-1, 86 mins on the clock & I'm jumping about like a loony as I had a £5 on at 175/1.

 

Up pops Durie to make it 5-1....happy yes, gutted, oh aye...

If you’re going to lose that’s how to do it. 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inverness for 162 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea yesterday for £226, had Chelsea, Juve, Seville and Dortmund, all were behind apart from Chelsea, all came back to win, Juve beat Napoli 3-1, Seville won 3-1 I think and Dortmund were two down and came back to win 3-2 with five minutes left.

Now the bit that cunted me was my Hills Plus account was lagging  and scores were wrong, so I was checking the Dortmund score on Flashscores, as they scored there third I went to go over to my Hills account to cash out, as there was less than five minutes to go or something in Chelsea game and I'm listening to that in the car thinking, Liverpool are going to score.

Taking the boy to a party up the back of beyond and the WiFi on my phone crashes, can't get into Hills account, they fuckers Liverpool score, so it's goodnight to that coupon. 

Bastardos!!!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2018 at 17:28, FlippinEck said:

Inverness for 162 🙄

They stung me for 190 as well 😠

3631C6E5-966B-4277-BB78-B4C728ACEB19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dad phoned me and told me to have look at PIpes Of Peace in the 7.40 at Kempton, he looks out for APO stable switches to British trainers.

Looked good, Queally's only ride of the night as well. Stuck a score on it at 20s. Thing went off at 66/1. Second by a short head after a photo. 

If the post had been 10 yards further away I'd have had £1340 back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

My dad phoned me and told me to have look at PIpes Of Peace in the 7.40 at Kempton, he looks out for APO stable switches to British trainers.

Looked good, Queally's only ride of the night as well. Stuck a score on it at 20s. Thing went off at 66/1. Second by a short head after a photo. 

If the post had been 10 yards further away I'd have had £1340 back.

your old man sounds like he knows his stuff mate, not just by this post but from previous ones too. 

fucking unlucky there man

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

your old man sounds like he knows his stuff mate, not just by this post but from previous ones too. 

fucking unlucky there man

He's a good man, like with everybody a wee bit of confidence helps.

Stuck a line on for him on Monday and it sank like a stone but all 4 horses were placed. 20/1, 12/1, 11/10 and evens.

"EW acca next time ffs, you're picking the right horses just not the right bets."

He starts ranting at me because I never go EW :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 01:25, theblueoysterbar said:

My dad phoned me and told me to have look at PIpes Of Peace in the 7.40 at Kempton, he looks out for APO stable switches to British trainers.

Looked good, Queally's only ride of the night as well. Stuck a score on it at 20s. Thing went off at 66/1. Second by a short head after a photo. 

If the post had been 10 yards further away I'd have had £1340 back.

What does APO mean ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×