Hard luck stories

markem

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not a massive one but just missed out on over £800 quid at the weekend! More annoying as the shortest odds one failed. Fox was leading with 4 to play as well and the 2 balls ended up a tie. Compounded by Fox outscoring Sinnott by 6 in the following round haha!

10-Sep-17 
09:11:597 Folds (x5) Man City v Liverpool, Man City v Liverpool 

6.000.00Lost 

Man City v Liverpool 
Kyle Walker - Anytime Assist 

----Won 

Man City v Liverpool 
Benjamin Mendy - Anytime Assist 
----Won 

Man City v Liverpool 
Sergio Aguero - Anytime Assist 
----Won 

Man City v Liverpool 
Fernandinho - Anytime Assist 
----Lost 

Man City v Liverpool 
Gabriel Jesus - Anytime Assist 
----Lost 

Round 3 2 Ball - Fox/Sinnott 
Ryan Fox - 2 Balls 
----Lost 

Round 3 2 Ball - Fichardt/Hend 
Scott Hend - 2 Balls 
----Won 

Arsenal v Bournemouth 
Alexandre Lacazette - Anytime Goalscorer 
----Won 

Rangers v Dundee 
Alfredo Morelos - Anytime Goalscorer 
----Won 

Juventus v Chievo 
Gonzalo Higuain - Anytime Goalscorer 
----Won 

R Nadal v K Anderson 
R Nadal(-6.5) - Game Handicap 
----Won 

who is the assist betting with ?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GetToTheChoppa said:

who is the assist betting with ?

Betfair. It's a great wee bet. They only do it on certain games, generally the big live EPL games (some CL too). The odds provide great value. Jesus and Aguero to assist at 9-2 and 11-2 is pretty fair compared to around 19-20 to score anytime. And wing backs like Walker, Mendy, B Davies, Baines, Trippier, Valencia can always be priced at  even greater odds. De Bruyne however was really short though so it's just about trying to get the best value. Eriksen is generally pretty short too, Mikha at Man U, Ozil at Arsenal etc..............

Sheffield Wed getting beat 3-2 at home to Chesterfield I think it was in the cup ... fucked me for £11,800 on a 14-team acca .. was at a game and couldn't get a signal to check how the results were going and a possible cash out, seen it after and was gutted.

One of the 14-teams was I think Liverpool vs West Ham on the Sunday, even if Sheffield Wed came up and I went into the Sunday only needing Liverpool in that game I might have even been offered a 5k cashout or something which I'd have took.

This happened to a me and 2 of my mates last year. still feel sick.

3 of us £10 each, spunked £20 on aguero first goal scorer. ended up going onto the "virtual football"  3 hours later and half cut we somehow managed to get to just shy of £1300. 

we said 1 more bet, so we went for £700 on over 2.5 goals, was paying us like £3k or something. as we placed the bet the laptop turned off so we were unaware what had happened. laptop back on account sitting at £1300 still. checked the result 3-0 ended up raging and spunking the whole lot on roulette in 2 spins. fun times.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

they won2-0,so imguessingyou hadthem over 2.5gls or something

Yes mate.  Quite a few quid.....portugal win and over 2.5 was my bet.  Certainly a right few quid relative to what I typically bet.  

In the past few weeks I reckon I've had about 5 btts coupons let down by 1 goal, yesterday it was yeovil who let me down for 6 games, I was watching it on sky for the live betting and yeovil hit the woodwork in injury time, I'm just going to have to accept that my luck is down just now but when it changes I reckon I will land a good few coupons up

45 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

In the past few weeks I reckon I've had about 5 btts coupons let down by 1 goal, yesterday it was yeovil who let me down for 6 games, I was watching it on sky for the live betting and yeovil hit the woodwork in injury time, I'm just going to have to accept that my luck is down just now but when it changes I reckon I will land a good few coupons up

Im the same. There was a team in the lower leagues in England,scored in all but one of their last 28 games and it was obviously the one time I took them. Team they were playing were 5/1 to win the game and pumped them 3-0. Pained myself to read the report and they had a missed pen,disallowed goal,and a stonewall penalty not given. That was only for £800 :anger:

38 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Im the same. There was a team in the lower leagues in England,scored in all but one of their last 28 games and it was obviously the one time I took them. Team they were playing were 5/1 to win the game and pumped them 3-0. Pained myself to read the report and they had a missed pen,disallowed goal,and a stonewall penalty not given. That was only for £800 :anger:

Fuck me m8 that's unreal, sometimes you must wonder who it can throw up such outcomes

Archived