Hard luck stories

markem

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Ffs. Was there no cash out?

The way it panned out mate Peru game finished when Panama were still drawing. It did go to about 600 before Peru game finished but with it so close to 57k I had to let it role. 

I know 600 for a fiver would have been nice but when so close to a £ game changer. I couldn't have lived with it had the bet them came in. 

As it was had Peru grabbed a win the rest rolled in. 

Not to be! - I got some entertainment for my 5 quid that's for sure. 

4 hours ago, markem said:

The way it panned out mate Peru game finished when Panama were still drawing. It did go to about 600 before Peru game finished but with it so close to 57k I had to let it role. 

I know 600 for a fiver would have been nice but when so close to a £ game changer. I couldn't have lived with it had the bet them came in. 

I your right a would have done the same. So unlucky. 

On 11/10/2017 at 11:34, markem said:

see potential bets like that, i usually place 2 of the same coupons and either half the stake (if im skint) or double it up, have one coupon as your cashout coupon and another as the let it roll muthafucka one,

hard luck though mate, close to a cracker there

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

see potential bets like that, i usually place 2 of the same coupons and either half the stake (if im skint) or double it up, have one coupon as your cashout coupon and another as the let it roll muthafucka one,

That's quite a good way to view it Jim. I might start doing that 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

That's quite a good way to view it Jim. I might start doing that 

ive yet to be in a position to take advantage of it lol, but its defo worth a think if its a big win coupon, if its a shitty 5 fold for 200 quid on a fiver bet i just put one on, but anything over a grand return i'd do two coupons cause even a ton back in one cashout is a good days work

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

ive yet to be in a position to take advantage of it lol, but its defo worth a think if its a big win coupon, if its a shitty 5 fold for 200 quid on a fiver bet i just put one on, but anything over a grand return i'd do two coupons cause even a ton back in one cashout is a good days work

I'm good at going close with an over 1.5 first half goals. So.I may cover them.with it.

Best I ever done with a cashout was a 3k 4 fold HT coupon. All 4 were up 3-0 2-0 2-0 and 3-1. The both games at 2-0 went 2-1. So my cashout was for 475 with 9 mins to go. But I'd accidentally done Dagenham at home.to Wycombe or some shit. So I cashed out as Dagenham were 21st and wycombe flying. 3 mins later it was 3-2 Wycombe.

The above teams might not be correct but it was a top v bottom and I'd done the bottom placed team. When I had realised I just cashed out as my team had scored with their only 2 shots and were getting pumped :lol:

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm good at going close with an over 1.5 first half goals. So.I may cover them.with it.

Best I ever done with a cashout was a 3k 4 fold HT coupon. All 4 were up 3-0 2-0 2-0 and 3-1. The both games at 2-0 went 2-1. So my cashout was for 475 with 9 mins to go. But I'd accidentally done Dagenham at home.to Wycombe or some shit. So I cashed out as Dagenham were 21st and wycombe flying. 3 mins later it was 3-2 Wycombe.

The above teams might not be correct but it was a top v bottom and I'd done the bottom placed team. When I had realised I just cashed out as my team had scored with their only 2 shots and were getting pumped :lol:

Jammy cunt, i usually fall asleep and miss a decent cash out :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Agree with Rfc52 that's a good shout I hadn't thought of. Very. 

Only just seen this thread. Trying to keep clear from online betting. Banned myself from nearly all of them as too easy to keep putting money in. Put two coupons on in hills the other week. One was only three pound acca which was giving me back nearly £1400 pound. Maidenhead went 3-2 up in 80 odd minutes against Aldershot who then equalised in the 91st minute. I hadn't even used that hills plus card or surely would have cashed out. Had everything else up and once I seen them score to go 3-2 up I was helpless as couldn't cash out. Kept switching results on and off and babbling a lot of shite to the girlfriend to keep myself occupied. It was like being on speed again and a manic high then coming crashing down again when Aldershot scored. My highest win has been about four hundred odd pound. So was a kick in the balls.

On 21/10/2017 at 10:01, GetToTheChoppa said:

For those who are putting on two lines....

Can you not cash out a portion of the bet with some bookies,saving the need to put on two lines ?

nah its not worth it, because the portion of the stake thats left to run is put on the teams at their current odds, so if 9 out of 10 teams are winning in the last 5 mins their odds will be brutal

the 2 line method means you get a decent cash out hopefully and can still ride out a potential big big win

I do the pick 7 that’s on ITV. Usually stick a couple of quid e/w on it. This was mine last week. Didn’t notice what the cash out was as I wasn’t paying attention it it during the day gutted

7F83B5C3-20F3-4557-A89E-9BCBD685C11F.png

Had a 67/1 four timer today with 3 winners and waiting on Everton v Watford to draw. It's 2-2, last minute. I'm not cashing out.  Then Everton score with a 90 min penalty. Then Watford get a penalty in the 10th minute of injury time and I fist pump the air. Up steps ex-Everton Cleverley to miss.  Fuck fuck fuck. 

On 11/5/2017 at 19:15, Misteral said:

Had a 67/1 four timer today with 3 winners and waiting on Everton v Watford to draw. It's 2-2, last minute. I'm not cashing out.  Then Everton score with a 90 min penalty. Then Watford get a penalty in the 10th minute of injury time and I fist pump the air. Up steps ex-Everton Cleverley to miss.  Fuck fuck fuck. 

How much on it ?

• 1 month later...
On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:15, Misteral said:

Now that one takes the biscuit . I would be cursing him upstairs with luck like that . ffs

Archived