fixtures -- any app

thehost

1 minute ago, seb1972 said:

Download sky sports app then have Rangers as "my team".

There is an article with the link to upload fixtures to your calendar. i done it yersterday.

cheers bud, I have that app already and rangers as my team I will poke about with it and see if my luddite ways can manage it

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I use an app called Google.

Seriously though, do those apps update fixtures? A lot of Saturday 3PM fixtures get changed for TV. 

when we had the rangers app it used to update, I know they are beta'ing a new rangers app so hopefully that becomes available soon

£2.99 or so and a few quid guaranteed to the club too :541:

28 minutes ago, seb1972 said:

Download sky sports app then have Rangers as "my team".

There is an article with the link to upload fixtures to your calendar. i done it yersterday.

any idea where said article is?

Ive poked about with the app but cant see any option to add fixtures to my calendar, shameful I know

1 hour ago, thehost said:

any of you young folk direct me to any app out there where I can get the fixtures on my calendar?

thanks in advance for the abuse, and also in the remote possibility that someone actually provides me a link

I use an app called Forza, select Rangers as your team.......you don't need too but I do, anyway gIves you all the fixtures and updates and also let's you look back on scores and has goals highlights for lots of gam3s 

3 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Cheers for this. 

Do you know if it auto updates fixture changes? 

Yeah it does, it's a guy on FF that does it - he's usually pretty on the ball with it.

Googles quite good these days if you search for Rangers fc fixtures it gives you the list without you having to go into another link or anything

Screenshot_2016-06-19-18-34-18.png