Lafferty Would Welcome A Return But Understands Fans May Not Welcome Him

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to say something that will be unpopular but I was reading that article this morning and I got a bit of respect back for him 

I still wouldn't take any of them back but all I ever wanted was the rats to show a bit of humility and be sincere (which he has been)

the select few on here that have started making all sorts of excuses under the sun for the rats please take note - he admits it was wrong - if he can then you should admit it too 

I'm not going to lie I love reading articles like that. He clearly regrets his descion and would love to come back, but it's so sweet knowing that he knows we hate him and won't let it happen! 

How the tables have turned!

I don't dislike Kyle for how things turned out whatsoever. It's every man for himself in that situation. As a football player, you're out to make as much money as possible in the short career you have. The club was upside down and inside out at the time. I don't hold any grudges or I'll feelings towards any of the players who were unlucky enough to be a Ranger at that time in our history. None seems to give a toss when clubs are unloyal to players. The very same people are up in arms when the boots on the other foot. What happened has happened and nothing can be changed to fix that. Hating on players who did what's best for them and their family's and careers is petty if you ask me. I don't expect this to be a popular view but hey ho.