Europa League.

11 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Fixed that for you...Bloody hell you even gave him a capital L..Have you just outed yourself..??

Dear oh dear...............Aye.. been on this for site close on 10 year. Just take it as I mentioned as in a conversation. 

Ie, wanyama is one in a list of players where (l)ennon sold to English clubs for a profit

good for spurs, good player. Is that not what I actually said?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Dear oh dear...............Aye.. been on this for site close on 10 year. Just take it as I mentioned as in a conversation. 

Ie, wanyama is one in a list of players where (l)ennon sold to English clubs for a profit

good for spurs, good player. Is that not what I actually said?

Chill out amigo..Was only having a bit of banter with you..

average player at best..and I don't think it was lemon who picked all the players you mentioned tbf..

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Chill out amigo..Was only having a bit of banter with you..

average player at best..and I don't think it was lemon who picked all the players you mentioned tbf..

No problem with opinions, but he's maybe no brilliant, but tbf apart from hooper, all the other players signed by him(lol) have at least sustained a career in the EPL if not progressing it.

wished we could find a gem like wanyama for peanuts do you not agree?

2 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

No problem with opinions, but he's maybe no brilliant, but tbf apart from hooper, all the other players signed by him(lol) have at least sustained a career in the EPL if not progressing it.

wished we could find a gem like wanyama for peanuts do you not agree?

In the big scheme of things I would be delighted if we could indeed pick up some decent players and then sell them on for a HUGE profit..But to be a realist I would settle and be Grateful if we can win 3 points the mora night...

10 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Say what u like about Lennon, but he has an eye for a player.

forster, Ki, hooper, wanyama, van dyik, made them millions.

wanyama showing what  a good player he is. Game on now it would look for spurs. 

I don't know how the mhanks pick their players but after his loan deal they didn't want to sign Forster. He went back to Newcastle, then only returned to the mhanks when they couldn't get anyone else. They just got lucky with him, probably just the same way other teams get lucky (obv except us).