*****The offical Charleston Battery Vs Rangers thread*****

Just now, Bronzy said:

At least I don't support a team that fans actively hate our support, ya nationalist prick. No one likes you on this forum, and we would all be better of if you're dead, so why don't you FUCK OFF.

:belm2:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

At least I don't support a team that fans actively hate our support, ya nationalist prick. No one likes you on this forum, and we would all be better of if you're dead, so why don't you FUCK OFF.

Savage asf

7 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Was actually hoping to see Krancjar in a Rangers jersey tonight, ah well, suppose I can wait.

Kranjcar.

It's not difficult. First part rhymes with Ganj... Now just think of Roary the Racer and add a little 'car' on the end.

Happy to help.

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

^^^Genuine mental breakdown.

2 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Kranjcar.

It's not difficult. First part rhymes with Ganj... Now just think of Roary the Racer and add 'car' on the end.

Happy to help. 

Does your da ever regret shoving his tiny cock up such a retarded bitch who spat out of her fanny a more hideous cretin than you? 

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

^^^Genuine mental breakdown.

The only cunt who has had a mental breakdown is the union-hating, smug little wankstain named WadeWilson, who has nae pals because he's such a massive failure in life, and so resorts to winding up good bears on a Rangers forum. 

Please get a Breville and shove yer heed in it ya dick.