*****The offical Charleston Battery Vs Rangers thread*****

Just now, Bronzy said:

I'm calm as fuck mate, sitting on ma bed watching the mighty Gers, while you sit alone in yer maws basement wanking yer microscopic cock over a cardboard cutout of Nicola Sturgeon and winding up real fans on RM, ya waste of space.

Quite the cock obsession you have going on there. Tie that in with your rampant pseudo-homophobia and I would have to say that it seems very much like you are displaying a high element of latent homosexual tendencies.

And why are you sitting on your bed? Do you not have a couch or an armchair? Ahhh, I see... you are in your bedroom in your parents' house. As you were.

PS - Mind try not to wake the old yin up... You don't want to be summoned to the toolshed in the morning. Again.

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

Quite the cock obsession you have going on there. Tie that in with your rampant pseudo-homophobia and I would have to say that it seems very much like you are displaying a high element of latent homosexual tendencies.

And why are you sitting on your bed? Do you not have a couch or an armchair? Ahhh, I see... you are in your bedroom in your parents' house. As you were.

PS - Mind try not to wake the old yin up... You don't want to be summoned to the toolshed in the morning. Again.

You're a fucking weirdo. Never seen a so-called Rangers fan hate his fellow supporters as much as you do. You're the reason why condoms were created, to stop retards like yourself existing.