*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

Kranjcar walked through that and looked excellent. Can't wait until the whole squad gets to full sharpness and also can't wait for Joey Barton to play:541:

Need to sort the holding centre midfield and centre half positions though.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Job well done for pre-season game number 2.

would really hope that we have a deal for a centre back lined up. Expect hill to start on Tuesday with Kiernan (left and right foot combo as with Wilson and kiernan).

Based on today's game why would we drop Wilson before Kiernon?

Just now, kris1984 said:

Good

Positives

Waghorn & Tav look equally a threat this year 

McKay played well

Krancjar had some lovely touches and will offer something else

Windass looked decent, if a little over eager

O'Halloran looked good but never had the ball enough - should start all the league cup games

Generally we played some lovely stuff and have better players waiting to come in

Negatives

Defence, that is all

Halliday doesn't protect defence - Bartob will much better option 

Still don't think Waldo is a leader

The problem is exactly that surely Hill will make a difference.

6 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Waggy,  what a fucking goal!

This season can we stop with the flares and smoke bombs?  Its a fucking embarrassment. We're better than this and we don't need the scrutiny these things bring. 

I've ran out of likes but I couldn't agree more. I hate them. We were behind the UBs at hampden in the final and we couldn't see a thing because of them. People were actual throwing things at the UBs but they cared not one jot. It's embarrassing 

Never has the saying 'it's a game of two halfs' been more apt!

Much better in the 2nd half, though the defence needs sorted one way or the other. A better team could've had the game against us wrapped up by HT. 

Plenty of missed chances from us in the 2nd half, but it's still 'preseason' really, we'll only get better and sharper. 

Still need s centre half, right back, along with the striker from Leicester, Windass looks good and Kranjcar can pass for fun, With Barton still to play I think we have a serious chance of winning the league.

Trav, I do like, but would prefer he was put up the wing with a good steady right back who can defend, Every chance they had early on was our own doing and these mistakes must stop and improvements to the defence is needed as even thou this was a clean sheet, better striker will punish us.

Again another good start to the season and after the playoff disaster against this Mickey Mouse club.

Just letting Scotland know Rangers are back with so much more  to come