*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

First half was not as impressed as i wanted to be but second half was class. Kranjcar replaced Forrester well but didn't track back enough as i would have liked the way Forrester was but good first match for him, think he will be a great player when he settles in with more play.

His passing was great, powerful and direct to the receiving man. Wilson again for me not playing well enough, scared to header the ball and could have cost us a few goals today. Windass with his pace was impressive as well, looking forward to more games now. If Kranjcar thinks that the rangers support were good the day i would like to here his comments after his first time in front of ibrox. 

CHRIS SUTTON BEING A FUCKING SPUNK RAG as usual made me want to mute the game why BT employ him is beyond me. Shite commentator and general worst cunt. Surprised that junkie weapon in the motherwell support didn't get put in cuffs, blatantly being a prick and tried to make big Wallace flinch. If that was one of us we would have been in the cells the night good old police scotland.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Warbs is such a happy looking cunt.

It must be gratifying to know if football doesn't work out you will always have opportunities as an undertaker:lol:

Think he just doesn't like the media tbh

11 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Good

Positives

Waghorn & Tav look equally a threat this year 

McKay played well

Krancjar had some lovely touches and will offer something else

Windass looked decent, if a little over eager

O'Halloran looked good but never had the ball enough - should start all the league cup games

Generally we played some lovely stuff and have better players waiting to come in

Negatives

Defence, that is all

Halliday doesn't protect defence - Bartob will much better option 

Still don't think Waldo is a leader

:lol: