*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you watch any game when a flare/smoke bomb gets let off, you'll always hear the atmosphere get better.

So it can be complete silence but if someone lets one off everyone goes wild? Usually it looks as if everyone is going mental anyway and someone sets one off during it, fair enough though, don't buy into it myself 

8 minutes ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

Goals were crackers and Niko passing was brilliant also think Windass and O Halloran will do really well this season . Tav defending still shocking. 

Sums it for me. Great goals, Niko looking like a great buy, Windass and O'Halloran looking nice and direct. Biggest worry is the defence (still) but that should get better with the new players and a better defensive mid infront. 

42 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

That is because there is the possibility we could be docked points in the league if this continues.

Don't talk shite. 

Tarriers have done it far more than us and nothing has ever happened. There has not even been a fine never mind points docked. :lol:

Myth.

7 minutes ago, whatnobeer said:

Sums it for me. Great goals, Niko looking like a great buy, Windass and O'Halloran looking nice and direct. Biggest worry is the defence (still) but that should get better with the new players and a better defensive mid infront. 

Once Barton fit enough play I reckon our defending will not be as much as worry .

12 minutes ago, PRW. said:

It does get the crowd perked up a bit in all honesty. Especially the bangers that go off.

I'm sorry but I disagree. Nobody around about me likes flares in fact they are usually raging. They're no fun for people behind them