Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

These football pundits like stewart and mutton are pathetic they try to play this bad guy simon cowell character for controversy, it all began with that fud burley and the rest of the bangers have followed suit, bt sport need to assess their choice of ex players to cover rangers games 

9 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Flares add atmosphere, something that no doubt you don't do. Keep you and the rest of the handwringers in the club deck (tu) 

Surely you're at it? They cause no atmosphere. All they do is get the club in trouble and stop supporters from seeing the pitch. They should be banned just like the people who set them off.

I take it you are about 12 years old? 

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Surely you're at it? They cause no atmosphere. All they do is get the club in trouble and stop supporters from seeing the pitch. They should be banned just like the people who set them off.

I take it you are about 12 years old? 

No, I'm 13 and three quarters.

only14me likes this

Just now, CaptainDandy said:

No, I'm 13 and three quarters.

I believe you are. I take it you've never sat behind someone letting off a flare - the smoke gets in your eyes and your lungs but worse of all the pitch is blanketed from you for about 5 minutes. There's no enjoyment in it at all

12 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Flares add atmosphere, something that no doubt you don't do. Keep you and the rest of the handwringers in the club deck (tu) 

Did the flare sing or do anything but annoy the fuck out of the people behind the mongo who set it off? 

You know they'll look for any reason to target the club and its support yet still your brain cell can't comprehend the reality. 

Maybe its you and the other mongos who should be in the club deck so you can let your flares off and stop annoying the support who want to watch the game and create a proper atmosphere by singing rather than do shitey impressions of a Red Arrow.

AljayBoy and sonofbear like this

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

Did the flare sing or do anything but annoy the fuck out of the people behind the mongo who set it off? 

You know they'll look for any reason to target the club and its support yet still your brain cell can't comprehend the reality. 

Maybe its you and the other mongos who should be in the club deck so you can let your flares off and stop annoying the support who want to watch the game and create a proper atmosphere by singing rather than do shitey impressions of a Red Arrow.

This! Sorry I've no likes!

Attendance 6,951 of which 4500 was Gers fans so Motherwell had less than 3000 fans and this was a big game against Rangers how few do they have normally ffs? They could have all moved to one stand and sold the rest to Gers? 

graeme_4 likes this

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

Leave him alone. Clearly his carer is on holiday.

34 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Waggy,  what a fucking goal!

This season can we stop with the flares and smoke bombs?  Its a fucking embarrassment. We're better than this and we don't need the scrutiny these things bring. 

Yeah agree with this!

Got lost in the cup final chaos but the smoke bombs during the game were pathetic, kids and old boys covered in smoke, most folk don't go to the footie to end up sitting in and stinking of smoke bombs!

These games today and on the 19th 22nd and 25th may actually be the ideal preparation for our league campaign.  Gives players the opportunity to ply competitive matches together ND gives MW an opportunity to try different player rotations.  Said weeks ago and more o after today, really looking forward to this season.

Blue Rino likes this

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I don't think Dandy's disability is relevant here. He finds bright things enjoyable and to be mocked for that is shocking.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

I don't think Dandy's disability is relevant here. He finds bright things enjoyable and to be mocked for that is shocking.

I was complimenting him by attributing him with a whole brain cell.:D

trueblue68 likes this