*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

7 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Our attacking options are very, very good. Especially as Warburton and Weir are continuing to improve them all.

Will never get bored of watching Kranjcar kick a ball for Rangers, just brilliant.

It's an exciting season ahead! Just need the defence sorted and we'll get out 55 this season

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sharper? Rerun of last season. With the exception of Wallace, they need benched. Tav's has something to offer in his goals, but the other two? They provide exactly the square root of fuck all as CD's.

You're not wrong, they got sloppier as time went on last season and if it continues into this season, then we're in trouble

3 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

Flares add atmosphere, something that no doubt you don't do. Keep you and the rest of the handwringers in the club deck (tu) 

Flares do not add atmosphere,  the fans add this,  the players add this.  Flares and smoke bombs are dangerous and any of our fans that have these in their possession at our games deserve to be banned for life.  Let the rest of Scottish football burn if they want, we have higher standards than this shite. 

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Only wanks set off flares at games.........get tae fuck ya pricks. No cunt wants you at games. You are a disgrace to our great club and I for one would rip yer face off if you fancy a meet. Bawbags.

Somebody's had one too many.

Flares and smoke bombs are shite. Hand wringers? Get to fuck. 

Stupid wee boys that want to use them. Won't find many adults with more than half a brain that like them.

Offer fuck all to the atmosphere. Just a shite view, and sore eyes and throat. 

And Rangers get fines for the fans use of them. 

Warburton and Weir need to face up to our defensive frailties,ignoring them is just storing up problems for when we meet teams with clinical finishers.M'well should have been out of sight at half-time that they couldn't take their chances is our good fortune.

22 minutes ago, skoosh said:

Warburton and Weir need to face up to our defensive frailties,ignoring them is just storing up problems for when we meet teams with clinical finishers.M'well should have been out of sight at half-time that they couldn't take their chances is our good fortune.

Bet they haven't thought of that and were waiting for your wisdom ffs.

I agree, Windass looked quick and direct, I also liked O'Halloran and Krancjar. It's still a worry looking at our defence, if your honest they should have scored at least two, I know we should have had two penalties but its a worry nonetheless.

Can't wait to see JB on Tuesday, I think he will help all the players settle and encourage them when under pressure.

Screwed the buses up today and the pub I went wasn't showing the game so I joined the match 27mins in, still 0-0.

Rangers seemed to be dominating and they were having their usual hard time up against the 'Well defence. Just couldn't break them down, but what fucked me up the most about the game was the ref. That Scott Macdonald had at least two Rangers players booked by diving, or going down at the slightest touch.

The training has stuck from his septic days and that ref was so bad that he'll probably get the OF game when it comes along.

He was on a one man mission to make sure Rangers don't get this years fair play award.

Cunt!

2 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Screwed the buses up today and the pub I went wasn't showing the game so I joined the match 27mins in, still 0-0.

Rangers seemed to be dominating and they were having their usual hard time up against the 'Well defence. Just couldn't break them down, but what fucked me up the most about the game was the ref. That Scott Macdonald had at least two Rangers players booked by diving, or going down at the slightest touch.

The training has stuck from his septic days and that ref was so bad that he'll probably get the OF game when it comes along.

He was on a one man mission to make sure Rangers don't get this years fair play award.

Cunt!

I know, Windass got booked for his first challenge. Meanwhile to blatant hand balls go unpunished on their side. Don't even get me started on the bullshit holding Arms/Shirts. Fucking hate that.