** Official Man of the Match 2016/17 & The People's Champion! thread **

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

and it's another comfortable win for Barrie McKay!!! 

Barrie-McKay.jpg

The young lad picks up a Hat trick of Peoples MOTM as he smashing the next competitor Josh Windass by 30 Votes!! Congrats !! 

You should just change the thread to The People's Champion as per my earlier suggestion. Saves you any additional work.......... :wink:

On 7/19/2016 at 10:57 PM, Dietspam said:

Like the thread idea, hope it goes all season. Hard choice between Niko and Barrie. Some of Niko's play was just class but Barrie shades it with his goal and overall performance. 

Was reading the BBC's match report and all Chick Dung had to say about Kranjcar: Rangers used the second half to introduce Niko Kranjcar - who looked well short of match fitness

On 7/22/2016 at 11:06 PM, RFCRobertson said:

22-Jan-Rangers-v-East-Sterlingshire.jpg

Josh Windass picking up not only his first competitive goal with Rangers, but also his first Man of the Match as well!! 

Congratulations Mr Windass! 

Miller looks like he's mimicking holding a burds head whilst she sucks his banger

If McKay ever leaves Rangers then it better be for over £5m, I'm not saying he's worth that right now but he's got an unreal amount of talent and he's getting better as each game passes. 

Wee fanny left-back for celtc isn't anywhere near McKay's level and is touted to be worth £10m.

If we sold McKay for under £5m it would be disgraceful

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If McKay ever leaves Rangers then it better be for over £5m, I'm not saying he's worth that right now but he's got an unreal amount of talent and he's getting better as each game passes. 

Wee fanny left-back for celtc isn't anywhere near McKay's level and is touted to be worth £10m.

He'll be going to a big EPL league no doubt, he's a great talent and it's amazing the work he's done under Mr Warburton. 

£5m at the minimum would suit me, he's a big player for us and vital. 

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The things that stand out for me are all his subtleties. Yes he can score wonder goals, he can go by men and he can put in a great cross. However it's his first touch, his intricate passing, his movement, vision, awareness, knowing when to switch the play but also being good enough to execute it. Some of that can easily go unnoticed. For example his little 5 yard slide rule passes through the eye of a needle to Wallace, his quick change of direction, and his ability and control on the ball under intense pressure. 

He looks stronger, faster and more confident and the work rate and hard graft have always been there too. He pretty much has everything to his game. My only slight critique would be I'd like him to demand the ball a little more, and possibly shoot a little more as his ability on the ball is fantastic. This season will be a step up for sure but I genuinely just see him getting better and better.

On 22/07/2016 at 11:06 PM, RFCRobertson said:

22-Jan-Rangers-v-East-Sterlingshire.jpg

Josh Windass picking up not only his first competitive goal with Rangers, but also his first Man of the Match as well!! 

Congratulations Mr Windass! 

Went for Nico tonight. :541: 

(did not continue with the above post on Sat night about Josh, so having to use it now to be able to post again in this thread) doh

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Went for Nico tonight. :541: 

(did not continue with the above post on Sat night about Josh, so having to use it now to be able to post again in this thread) doh

The way to get rid of a quote it too,

• Left click on the gray bar that has the time stamp and uses name on it
  • press delete

or, if you want to add a quote to a post your editing

• Start to edit your post, then press the quote button on the user you want to quote
  • It'll pop up in the bottom reply box, not the edit one, so in the bottom reply box
  • Right click the gray bar in the same place
  • In the drop down box, select copy
  • Go back upto the post your editing, right click in white space and select paste

:541:

9 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

The way to get rid of a quote it too,

• Left click on the gray bar that has the time stamp and uses name on it
  • press delete

or, if you want to add a quote to a post your editing

• Start to edit your post, then press the quote button on the user you want to quote
  • It'll pop up in the bottom reply box, not the edit one, so in the bottom reply box
  • Right click the gray bar in the same place
  • In the drop down box, select copy
  • Go back upto the post your editing, right click in white space and select paste

:541:

Cheers mate. (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

Barrie Mckay. His two identical passes to Wallace , where the second produced the second goal, were immense. His: by-line skill and lay off, which we missed; pass to Miller,for his miss; and his win of a corner near the end were just brilliant. This was as well as his hard graft in between.

47 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tav easily for me.

He put to bed the old myth that he can't defend and would be a better right winger. There was one in particular where Duffy (I think) looked like he was clear of both him and Barton and Tav recovered brilliantly, used his strength to win the ball and then won a throw in from it. Thought he was solid all day and should have hit the free-kick Barton took