Templeton

BEE

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

Never seen a player get booted in the air as much as him, virtually no protection from a Referee, 

Was it v Stirling ? a Declan nearly cut him in half, think his ribs took the hit that's how high the tackle was

When he was at Hearts his Social media was all about Tarrier love in's, a true tarrier 

Proof?

Doubt this happened at all.

Feel a wee bit gutted for Temps. So much raw talent, but his injuries have held him back. At times he produced absolute magic.

Can't be easy, injury plagued career, no more Rangers (last being linked with Raith). I think we'll see him turn out for a low/non-league side a few times before retiring with yet another injury.

I can't really get the idea why anyone would want to indulge in what amounts to no more than online bullying of a former Rangers player. This lad is only 27, a year older than my son - and scored 21 goals for us in only 67 starts. He may not be Pele, but the teams he played in were absolute shite many a time I traveled the length and breadth of the country to watch them. We lost some howling games under McCoist, but it's over thankfully.

Is it so hard just to thank the guy for his service and wish him well for the future without trying to completely assassinate his character? 

13 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Proof?

Doubt this happened at all.

16 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Aye, Templeton is the definition of a true tarrier.

Fucking wow. :lol: 

Read the links then if you still  “Wow” over it try the links in the link 

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?875469-Templeton-on-Twitter

11 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Don't see any tarrier love in, seen about him growing up a Celtic fan.

Seen on here that McKay was videod singing Boys Of The Old Brigade, is he a true tarrier? 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don't see any tarrier love in, seen about him growing up a Celtic fan.

Seen on here that McKay was videod singing Boys Of The Old Brigade, is he a true tarrier? 

Family are mate, not rabid tho. And the boys mckay jumps about with are bluenoses.

14 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

You said he was a true tarrier and then to back it up, you post evidence of him saying he doesn't follow them anymore lol.

• 1 month later...

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/edinburgh-city/david-templeton-turns-down-edinburgh-city-move-1-4274850

The SPFL’s newest side, Edinburgh City, have failed in a bold bid to bring former Rangers striker David Templeton to the club. The 27-year-old, who started his career at 
Stenhousemuir and joined Rangers in 2012 from Hearts, has not played for more than a year due to a combination of injuries and was released by the Ibrox club in the summer. City boss Gary Jardine was keen to give Templeton a platform to showcase himself ahead of the 
January transfer window, but the opportunity was politely declined. Jardine said: “It was worth a try as we could have done with David’s experience and playing with us could have led to David stepping back up the way. “However, we were told that David was not up for playing yet so that was that.”

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/edinburgh-city/david-templeton-turns-down-edinburgh-city-move-1-4274850

On 29/09/2016 at 10:37 AM, East Enclosure Row N said:

I can't really get the idea why anyone would want to indulge in what amounts to no more than online bullying of a former Rangers player. This lad is only 27, a year older than my son - and scored 21 goals for us in only 67 starts. He may not be Pele, but the teams he played in were absolute shite many a time I traveled the length and breadth of the country to watch them. We lost some howling games under McCoist, but it's over thankfully.

Is it so hard just to thank the guy for his service and wish him well for the future without trying to completely assassinate his character? 

Online bullying ?

Along with Ross Perry up at Tannadice, one of the only players I've watched hiding from the ball. That was during a three-nil loss at Queen of the South under McCall.

The worst investment we've made in my time as a bluenose. An initial £1M transfer fee, plus around £7,000 per-week in wages and what did we receive in return? Very little. Don't let his goals tally fool you; Andy Little scored a barrowload against the postmen, joiners and window cleaners of Scottish football's bottom two divisions.

The most disappointing thing for me is that I rated him very highly before we signed him. He used to torture Whittaker when we played Hearts and the evening before we signed him, he scored at Anfield in the Europa League. As someone else said, his raw talent was incredible.

What an absolute waste. A complete and utter waste.

26 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Along with Ross Perry up at Tannadice, one of the only players I've watched hiding from the ball. That was during a three-nil loss at Queen of the South under McCall.

The worst investment we've made in my time as a bluenose. An initial £1M transfer fee, plus around £7,000 per-week in wages and what did we receive in return? Very little. Don't let his goals tally fool you; Andy Little scored a barrowload against the postmen, joiners and window cleaners of Scottish football's bottom two divisions.

The most disappointing thing for me is that I rated him very highly before we signed him. He used to torture Whittaker when we played Hearts and the evening before we signed him, he scored at Anfield in the Europa League. As someone else said, his raw talent was incredible.

What an absolute waste. A complete and utter waste.

Don't think he was ever that good to be honest. 

Always had the beating of Whitaker, but that says more about that balding cunt than him. 

The 'scored against Liverpool' chat doesn't do much for me either, as I'm sure it was a big fuck up for the keeper.