**** Official Rangers vs Stranraer Match Thread ****

I'm travelling through tomorrow for the game and I usually get the subway from Queen St Station.  Obviously the subway is closed right now...

Did anyone use the replacement subway service or the dedicated Ibrox > Queen Street service for the game against Annan?  If so was it any good?  I need to be back to Queen Street station for a train at 22:50.

Cheers in advance.

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 3:38 PM, RFCRobertson said:

Sorry lads for my match mistake, the source I was using for the last day was wrong. Gave me the 26th December game, and hadn't a record of the following 2 games. 

Did you not find it a bit strange that we would have played all 4 games against a league opponent by boxing day? :lol:

19 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Did you not find it a bit strange that we would have played all 4 games against a league opponent by boxing day? :lol:

I looked around and a few sites was saying it :lol: 

I really thought it was weird when forever&ever mentioned Mr Jardine and thought "hang on, Mr Jardine died in July not December" 

but it took till someone actually saying it till I properly realized it cause amma bit of a goon at times :D 

Just now, He's blue he's white said:

in Sa Coma on holiday and found an excellent stream through Kodi...BT Sports better get a grip the night! 

Stealth I'm on holiday and you cunts are stuck in a shit pit.