**** Official Rangers vs Stranraer Match Thread ****

49 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

dont bother 30 min queue - and all I had to do was collect my tickets as they were bought on line at the weekend.

It annoys me that if I decide to wait and book on line I get a web charge and I have to wait in the queue at the ticket office anyway.

That is shit, they should email you a pdf of your ticket that you print yourself.

Wonder if Rossiter will actually get off the bench, today was meant to be when he returned from the England 21's - so he hasn't even trained with the squad presumably until this morning. Wouldn't be surprised to see him held until Burnley but there's no harm in giving him half an hour tonight. He's still fully fit given he hasn't had a break and the game will be long done by 60 minutes, so it wouldn't really matter how much he's trained with or settled into the squad. 

3 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Wonder if we'll see the team that'll start next Saturday, tonight? Or maybe Warburton will save that for Saturday.

It'll be interesting to see the squad that Warburton considered the "strongest" 

I imagine it'll have Wes, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace, Barton, Niko, Rossiter in it for sure. 

2 hours ago, JM1872 said:

I'd go with, and think the team will be fairly similar:

Fod

Tav, Wilson, Kiernan, Hodson

Kranjcar, Barton, Holt

Waghorn, Dodoo, Windass

Quality in that midfield :541:

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It'll be interesting to see the squad that Warburton considered the "strongest" 

I imagine it'll have Wes, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace, Barton, Niko, Rossiter in it for sure. 

Not sure if he will have a strongest as I think over the season there will be horses for courses,ie more physical games against the hammer throwers from Tynecastle but it's not a bad place for MW to be given the choices he has now compared to last season.

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Not sure if he will have a strongest as I think over the season there will be horses for courses,ie more physical games against the hammer throwers from Tynecastle but it's not a bad place for MW to be given the choices he has now compared to last season.

I think he'll have a set team for different competitions, one for the league, one for the cup and one for the SPFL. We've got the quality and numbers to afford good rotation now. 

The squad we have (hopefully bolstered with a CB and striker) will be enough to see us through this half of the season. See where we are then and maybe get some additions, mainly defence and cover.