Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

Team vs Burnley

no real improvement here, might as well get few subs on

whilst andre gray is a good striker - he hasn't had to work for anything today, all goals have been entirely preventable 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Quite impressive the Burnley work rate ,  they just haven't let us play our passing game. 

Yet they don't actually appear to be working that hard to accomplish that!

This match  has helped us more than the league cup matches have, this is what we needed, to come up against a team that was better than us rather than having strolls against part timers , the players will learn a lot from this. I am still confident this group can win 55, including kiernian , however i do agree we we need a CB and MW knows this, This will be beneficial to us

William McBeath likes this

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Maybe a result like this is needed for the purse strings to be freed to buy experienced players in the positions we already know lack quality, CB and CF.

We can but hope....

Just now, tannerall said:

Maybe a result like this is needed for the purse strings to be freed to buy experienced players in the positions we already know lack quality, CB and CF.

Yeah it will eventually go through Warburtons head that the defence needs sorting.?

1 minute ago, Gary1999RFC said:

This match  has helped us more than the league cup matches have, this is what we needed, to come up against a team that was better than us rather than having strolls against part timers , the players will learn a lot from this. I am still confident this group can win 55, including kiernian , however i do agree we we need a CB and MW knows this, This will be beneficial to us

this has happened time and time again, it's just more obvious because of the higher quality we are up against today. fact is, they didn't learn then, they wont learn now - our defense is shit.

midfield is great, upfront we are ok