Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mols94

*** Official EPL Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 ***

201 posts in this topic

The new season starts in just over 2 weeks time so I thought it would be a good idea to get this rolling.

If you played last year you should automatically join this years classic league (I just renewed the league), provided you can remember your login details.

However if you want to also take part in the H2H league, you'll have to rejoin it as it wouldn't let me renew it.

Newcomers can join the classic league using the following code: 535552-157877

And the code for the H2H league is: 535552-157944

Entry to the leagues will be closed after gameweek 3/4

4 people like this

Reserved for team names:

Mols94 - Game Of Throw-Ins

Rangers_no1 - 2 Girls 1 Schlupp

Joined - 2 Girls 1 Schlupp*

* Stole from elsewhere, probably change it later on.

Joined classic league again: The Motors

Don't think I can do worse this season than last. That was shocking.

Pinned this thread guys.

Anybody got any hunches about who they think might do well or prove to be decent options?

Stones at 5.0 is surely a decent shout? I can't see him being at Everton come the end of the window.

Milner for 6.5 must be a decent option too? He's usually a pretty consistent point scorer.

Joined. 

Fiorentina Turner :541:

Threw a quick team together 

Think Wijnaldum and Ramsey at 8m are a steal.

Need to finalise my team tonight and still struggling with who to pick :anguish:

Anybody think Negredo at 6.5 is a decent option as a number three striker?

23 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Need to finalise my team tonight and still struggling with who to pick :anguish:

Anybody think Negredo at 6.5 is a decent option as a number three striker?

I think he is, but so is Long.

Adrian,

Clyne, Stones, Morgan, Alderweireld,

Wijnaldum, Dier, Payet,

Deeney, Vardy, Negredo.

Not any real superstars but all were pretty consistent last season, and I think Negredo will do well.

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I think he is, but so is Long.

I think Charlie Austin could be decent too. 

Never really got going when he first moved to Southampton but with Pelle & Mane gone now I think he will play more often and we seen what he could do with QPR a couple of years ago.

I think I'm going with Negredo though. Born have a decent opening five fixtures.

If Liverpools fixtures weren't so bad I'd have Winjaldum too. For 8 million I think he is potentially a steal once the first five game weeks are over.

How do you think Feghouli & Fischer will do? I was looking at them as potential "number five" midfielders but I'm scared to commit.

12 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I think Charlie Austin could be decent too. 

Never really got going when he first moved to Southampton but with Pelle & Mane gone now I think he will play more often and we seen what he could do with QPR a couple of years ago.

I think I'm going with Negredo though. Born have a decent opening five fixtures.

If Liverpools fixtures weren't so bad I'd have Winjaldum too. For 8 million I think he is potentially a steal once the first five game weeks are over.

How do you think Feghouli & Fischer will do? I was looking at them as potential "number five" midfielders but I'm scared to commit.

I'm torn over Feghouli or Kouyate. Was set to pick the former but Kouyate scoring in EL qualifiers has me reassessing the choice. Not sure about Fischer, probably wouldn't take the risk of two Boro attackers.