*** Official EPL Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 ***

Mols94

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Get one free transfer per week, any additional transfer takes off 4 points. If you don't use the free transfer it carries over to the next game week, but you can't have more than 2 free transfers at one time.

Have two wildcards that can be used, one in the first part of the season, another in the second. The wildcard allows you to change your full team and do as many transfers as you wish before the next game week without deducting any points.

Thanks for info I will get to work on a wee transfer.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

i am dropping him for Mhiktaryan (defo not correct spelling)

Interesting, he hadn't started yet for utd but looked great when he came on the other night. 

I'm in two minds in midfield. I'm also swithering with taking aguero out this week for tough game v west ham n banking on ibra v hull to score a couple. But man city at home will create chances no matter what. 

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Got 72 points this weekend. Capoue injured though so need to make a transfer. Any suggestions at £4.5m? I was thinking Gareth Barry. Fairly solid returns week in week out. 

I had Barry in as a squad player and had to play him on Saturday when William got injured. 

Obviously turned out well with his one goal for the season. You know he will play so it's a safe option. 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Got 72 points this weekend. Capoue injured though so need to make a transfer. Any suggestions at £4.5m? I was thinking Gareth Barry. Fairly solid returns week in week out. 

He is guaranteed to play if fit so worth the gamble, consistent points over the year. will bag a couple of assists as well. just the lack of goals. 

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Interesting, he hadn't started yet for utd but looked great when he came on the other night. 

I'm in two minds in midfield. I'm also swithering with taking aguero out this week for tough game v west ham n banking on ibra v hull to score a couple. But man city at home will create chances no matter what. 

I have tossed in the triple captain chip this week for ibra vs hull. hopefully he can bag another couple of goals. i have taken out sagna, he is an injury doubt anyway, and could see man city conceding at least 1 to west ham. should be an open game with plenty chances at each end. 

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

He is guaranteed to play if fit so worth the gamble, consistent points over the year. will bag a couple of assists as well. just the lack of goals. 

I have tossed in the triple captain chip this week for ibra vs hull. hopefully he can bag another couple of goals. i have taken out sagna, he is an injury doubt anyway, and could see man city conceding at least 1 to west ham. should be an open game with plenty chances at each end. 

I keep second guessing myself the now. I can man city steamroller teams at home and always think they will get penalties because of the attacking players and aguero takes them. 

See how injuries pan out. 

A disappointing 49 points for me, that included 10 for Negredo yesterday, he saved my skin. Think I'll save up 2 transfers so I can get in either Ibra or Aguero. Think any team who doesn't have either of them are likely to be shite.

I`m tempted to just use a wildcard and start again. Is this team

De Gea (Heaton)

Walker Stones Azpilicueta Robertson (Amat)

Coutinho Mkhitaryan Redmond (Gundogan) (Meyler)

Gray Ibra Aguero

Better than my current one?

De Gea (Heaton)

Aldeweirald Vertonghen Valencia (Reid) (Wollscheid)

Coutinho Firmino Redmond Davis (Kante)

Gray Kane Ibra

4 hours ago, The Monk said:

I`m tempted to just use a wildcard and start again. Is this team

De Gea (Heaton)

Walker Stones Azpilicueta Robertson (Amat)

Coutinho Mkhitaryan Redmond (Gundogan) (Meyler)

Gray Ibra Aguero

Better than my current one?

De Gea (Heaton)

Aldeweirald Vertonghen Valencia (Reid) (Wollscheid)

Coutinho Firmino Redmond Davis (Kante)

Gray Kane Ibra

Gray has been charged for his tweets, so you're off waiting to see what happens with him.

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Gray has been charged for his tweets, so you're off waiting to see what happens with him.

Am I right in thinking the wildcard lets you make as many transfers as you want for a week? Might look at Negredo if that's the case with Gray

35 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Am I right in thinking the wildcard lets you make as many transfers as you want for a week? Might look at Negredo if that's the case with Gray

Yeah, play your wildcard and you can make as many changes as you like. 

Think you get 1 between now and Xmas and one during remaining period. Not sure though.