*** Official EPL Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 ***

Mols94

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`m confused over what`s actually happening in the Costa situation, do I sell? Been fantastic for me so reluctant to let go in case if he`s in the squad next week but can`t afford to have a top player on the bench again, thinking of getting Lukaku. Really want Kane but would need to make other sells and I already have Spurs coverage with Eriksen and Walker. 

12 hours ago, The Monk said:

I`m confused over what`s actually happening in the Costa situation, do I sell? Been fantastic for me so reluctant to let go in case if he`s in the squad next week but can`t afford to have a top player on the bench again, thinking of getting Lukaku. Really want Kane but would need to make other sells and I already have Spurs coverage with Eriksen and Walker. 

I have him too. I just put him on the bench this week but that's not a long term solution. I might ring Lukaku back in because he's started scoring again and once he starts he usually goes on a long run.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I have him too. I just put him on the bench this week but that's not a long term solution. I might ring Lukaku back in because he's started scoring again and once he starts he usually goes on a long run.

Think I`m going to do that as well, so many rumours about Costa whether its just an injury or if he is set on ging to China and can`t afford to risk it, got 73 this GW but the guy in my league ahead of me got 95 :megaanguish:

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Think I`m going to do that as well, so many rumours about Costa whether its just an injury or if he is set on ging to China and can`t afford to risk it, got 73 this GW but the guy in my league ahead of me got 95 :megaanguish:

I'm consideirng taking a risk on Benteke to free up money for midfield or defence.

Palace play Everton, Bournemouth, Sunderland, Stoke & Middlesborugh in their next five games and if Allardyce can add a few players he might find his shooting boots again.

With Kane and Defoe in my team I'm not desperate for a goalscorer but one who's got good fixtures would be handy.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I'm consideirng taking a risk on Benteke to free up money for midfield or defence.

Palace play Everton, Bournemouth, Sunderland, Stoke & Middlesborugh in their next five games and if Allardyce can add a few players he might find his shooting boots again.

With Kane and Defoe in my team I'm not desperate for a goalscorer but one who's got good fixtures would be handy.

I`ve got Zlatan, Defoe and now Lukaku up front. Considering swapping Zlatan for Kane as although he scores well you never get the feeling he`s going to score more than one goal if at all. My current team is:

Heaton

Walker McAuley Valencia

Phillips Eriksen Sanchez Lallana

Lukaku Zlatan Defoe

Don`t know how I could work that and get Kane in, obvious swap is Ibra but 3 quality spurs players seems a bit of a waste, actually I could get in Willian for Eriksen and just use my wildcard.

45 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I`ve got Zlatan, Defoe and now Lukaku up front. Considering swapping Zlatan for Kane as although he scores well you never get the feeling he`s going to score more than one goal if at all. My current team is:

Heaton

Walker McAuley Valencia

Phillips Eriksen Sanchez Lallana

Lukaku Zlatan Defoe

Don`t know how I could work that and get Kane in, obvious swap is Ibra but 3 quality spurs players seems a bit of a waste, actually I could get in Willian for Eriksen and just use my wildcard.

We have the exact same midfield :lol:

You could potentially swap out Valencia for a cheaper defender to free up some money?

I'm looking to get Adam Smith out but I'm struggling to find a replacement.

• 4 months later...
On 5/25/2017 at 10:23 PM, The Monk said:

Won my mini league, doubt I'll get the money I'm due though 

That's one thing I'll say about the league I'm in, everyone normally pays quite quickly

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Anybody had a look at this heats prices yet?

Few decent options at Newcastle I think - Yedlin at 4.5, Ritchie at 6.0 & Gayle at 6.5 are great value for money IMO, as is Begovic at 4.5 & Redmond at 6.0. 

I can't remember but do you get unlimited transfers until first gameweek, was putting off building a squad until most transfers have been done but not sure if that mattered?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...