*** Official EPL Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 ***

Mols94

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

A wise piece of management!! 

Half my team don't play til tomorrow, I'm expecting points.

I seen he had been playing up front for them pre season and without Pelle and Mane he was likely to be more of a threat.

If I had Aguero he would have been my captain but I just couldn't find way to get him in and get the kind of balance I was looking for! Was expecting more from City's defence and Wickham though but my midfield done okay!

On 9 August 2016 at 0:57 PM, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm torn over Feghouli or Kouyate. Was set to pick the former but Kouyate scoring in EL qualifiers has me reassessing the choice. Not sure about Fischer, probably wouldn't take the risk of two Boro attackers.

I ended up going for Negredo.

I had Costa, Aguero & Lukaku but it left my midfield looking a bit weak so I dropped Costa and put Nedgredo in instead so I had more money for midfielders.

First game week by with and I'm already contemplating changes :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The usual mate, I picked Zabaleta over Stones and Pep decides to play Sagna. So annoying. Had Mahrez, Lamela, Barkley in my team at times, last minute put in Silva. :lol:

At least the Negredo decision paid off.

I had Redmond (who's been playing upfront in pre season but is listed as a midfielder) until Friday night and then I bottled it and swapped him for Tadic who I thought might get a couple of assists because he's their set piece taker :anguish: 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I was heading off on holiday and my plan was to try and stay off the internet while I was away. 

As you can see that idea didn't last :lol:

Cheers. I thought it had to be finalised that day and never bothered!

Fucking hopeless.

Lloris injured, Williams didn't start, Redmond on the fucking bench, Rhodes didn't start. Thankfully Ibra is ma captain:lol:

Got Payet and Antonio tonight and will be swapping Batshuyi if he doesn't start. Fucking hate trying to guess starting players at this stage in the season