Billythebear77

**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

284 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 55Bear said:

Just in case anyone wondered what the rest of his note said

IMG_9589.JPG

The jobby squeezer loves the boaby and is one ugly fuckin :taig::britney:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

AHAHAHAHAHA FURFUXACHE 

 

Neil Lennon’s Twitter account came roaring back to life this week after an almost nine-month break.

The Hibs boss has been a few years behind everyone else as he posted a series of selfies after being given “tips” on how to take them.

He told his 14,600 followers: “Morning all. So I took some tips on my selfies.What do you all think? Send me your selfies and I'll retweet .#hibs #selfiepro.”

 

6260623.png?type=article-full

Naturally, things did not go down well, with Twitter users telling him he looked like he’d had a “stroke,” comparing him to EastEnders’ Ian Beale - and even asking him if he was sitting on the loo while taking the picture.

Some of the comments said he badly needed “a Snapchat filter” and that it was not a good idea for him to be posting the images “at this time of the day.”

6260627.png?type=article-full

6260629.png?type=article-full

 

“Neil trying to use Twitter as a dating site,” said another, while one tweeter said: “Looks like your squeezing out a big jobby.”

Another questioned whether he was having a “midlife crisis,” as another said: “Bit of work to be done on your selfie skills.”

He also posted a pic of him in the gym, captioning it “Back at work…..” One follower said: “Work on that belly of yours.”

 

6260625.png?type=article-full

 

Another questioned whether he was having a “midlife crisis,” as another said: “Bit of work to be done on your selfie skills.”

He also posted a pic of him in the gym, captioning it “Back at work…..” One follower said: “Work on that belly of yours.”

 

giphy.gif

 

Superb 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KYLE LAFFERTY became an instant Hearts idol — after BLANKING Neil Lennon to sign at Tynecastle.

Ex-Norwich and Rangers striker Lafferty was scheduled to meet Hibs boss Lenny as the rival clubs chased his signature.

One of his advisers, ex-Manchester United ace Keith Gillespie, was waiting at Hibs’ training ground primed for negotiations with Lennon.

But Lafferty, 29, opted instead to agree a lucrative two-year deal with the Jambos, after four days of intensive talks — with Hearts boss Ian Cathro becoming increasingly nervous about the hovering Hibees.

SunSport understands the snub by the Northern Ireland star, who left Ibrox in 2012 following three title successes, left Gillespie embarrassed, and Lennon far from impressed.

Lafferty will complete his return to Scotland’s top flight after a medical tomorrow morning.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

KYLE LAFFERTY became an instant Hearts idol — after BLANKING Neil Lennon to sign at Tynecastle.

Ex-Norwich and Rangers striker Lafferty was scheduled to meet Hibs boss Lenny as the rival clubs chased his signature.

One of his advisers, ex-Manchester United ace Keith Gillespie, was waiting at Hibs’ training ground primed for negotiations with Lennon.

But Lafferty, 29, opted instead to agree a lucrative two-year deal with the Jambos, after four days of intensive talks — with Hearts boss Ian Cathro becoming increasingly nervous about the hovering Hibees.

SunSport understands the snub by the Northern Ireland star, who left Ibrox in 2012 following three title successes, left Gillespie embarrassed, and Lennon far from impressed.

Lafferty will complete his return to Scotland’s top flight after a medical tomorrow morning.

Good start Kyle 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That bastard's selfies are absolutely fucking honking man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

That bastard's selfies are absolutely fucking honking man.

They just look unhygienic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine getting blanked off Kyle fucking Lafferty 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Falkirk manager Peter Houston admits Hibs’ Championship title triumph has cost the Bairns £120,000.

Houston’s concedes his budget has been reduced by that amount, with the club’s directors having to factor in that they have lost out on revenue generated by the traveling Hibs support.

:lol: I dont know whats funnier. Baldy Houston getting his money reduced or them trying to say its down to the Hivs support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/06/2017 at 11:41 AM, Gandalf the Blue said:

Falkirk manager Peter Houston admits Hibs’ Championship title triumph has cost the Bairns £120,000.

Houston’s concedes his budget has been reduced by that amount, with the club’s directors having to factor in that they have lost out on revenue generated by the traveling Hibs support.

:lol: I dont know whats funnier. Baldy Houston getting his money reduced or them trying to say its down to the Hivs support

Fuck if that's what they lost through hibs travelling support can you imagine what they lost when we went back up! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: 

New signing Steven Whittaker says Hibernian are targeting second spot on their return to Scotland's top-flight.

The defender, 33, rejoined the Easter Road club at the weekend, 10 years after leaving for Rangers.

And Whittaker says the side promoted from the Championship in April are determined to pip the likes of Aberdeen and Rangers to a second-place finish.

"I think (second place) is something we need to aim for, something we need to believe we can achieve," he said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine fucking aiming for second place haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine having a potential back 4 containing whittaker and Ambrose, surely every hobs game is easily worth an over 3.5gls bet

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also see Whittaker said he's not bothered about the reception he gets when he plays us at Ibrox. I hope we all give him the reception the rat bastard so justly deserves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

I've seen Whittaker's knob. 

Hope that's no what's causing your arse to bleed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from the fact he is a massive thundercunt, Whittaker was a dreadful full back 6 years ago, can't imagine how bad he is now. Any winger with pace will tear him to shreds. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aside from the fact he is a massive thundercunt, Whittaker was a dreadful full back 6 years ago, can't imagine how bad he is now. Any winger with pace will tear him to shreds. 

Dalcio included? :no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Dalcio included? :no:

I've only seen Dalcio play about an hour's worth of football so I don't know. 

Walker definitely however :thumbsup:

Edited by Captain Hilts
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see someone wipe him out in the first few minutes

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is it with Edinburgh clubs and Lithuanians...

Hibernian have completed the signing of Lithuanian international Deivydas Matulevicius from Belgian side Royal Mouscron.

The 28-year-old striker has signed a two-year deal with Neil Lennon's side subject to international clearance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some signing that cunt....

2016 Botoșani 26(6)

2017Royal Mouscron 15(4)

2017–Hibernian 0(0)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ross County knocked the spoon burners out the cup on penalties 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group D - Ross County, Hibernian, Montrose, Alloa Athletic, Arbroath

group format mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now