**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

26 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Now that Lemon is the "manager", can we make this a "Let's All Laugh at Hibs/Lennon" thread? It could soon catch up with the septic thread once NL really gets going.

Good shout m8, @gogzy can you change this to the lets all laugh at hivs/Lennon thread? 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the spoon burners euphoria at winning the Scottish cup has gone yet, and the reality that they're going to be playing in the 2nd tier for at least another season out off 2 cups by August and have one off the most horrible cunts ever to play/manage in Scotland in charge off them!!!... Karma's a blue nose!!! Get it right up them!!!! 

I like this thread, just like they fuckers Celtic have a thread where we can laugh at them hivs deserve one aswell, they're absolute scum and after voting us out the league years ago and all the shit with Stubbs then they scummy fans attacking our players, I hate them just as much as Celtic, the fact they never apologised aswell still irritates me and now they've got that wee ginger victim in charge we should laugh and laugh hard at every failure.

Out of Europe and out of The Betfred Cup, hahahaha.

I was working with one of their fans today. He seriously said to me that both clubs are to blame for the pitch invasion! When I pointed out the only people to blame were hibs he asked why was it them that no hibs supporters had been arrested and charged but 14 Rangers fans had been charged! :angry: I told him I was pretty sure hibs fans had been arrested but this was denied. Fkn unbelievable.

He was also saying that a Rangers fan tried to snatch a hibs child off the pitch, he backed this up by showing a video of a fan in a blue jacket (not a Rangers jacket) picking up a child in a hibs scarf. I suggested maybe it was a hibs fan and it was their child but that fell on deaf ears! He laughed and said no hibs fan would wear a blue jacket! 

They really are a deluded bunch. He doesn't think hibs should get any punishment but is fully expecting them to be punished because the establishment is on the side of Rangers 

doh

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was working with one of their fans today. He seriously said to me that both clubs are to blame for the pitch invasion! When I pointed out the only people to blame were hibs he asked why was it them that no hibs supporters had been arrested and charged but 14 Rangers fans had been charged! :angry: I told him I was pretty sure hibs fans had been arrested but this was denied. Fkn unbelievable.

He was also saying that a Rangers fan tried to snatch a hibs child off the pitch, he backed this up by showing a video of a fan in a blue jacket (not a Rangers jacket) picking up a child in a hibs scarf. I suggested maybe it was a hibs fan and it was their child but that fell on deaf ears! He laughed and said no hibs fan would wear a blue jacket! 

They really are a deluded bunch. He doesn't think hibs should get any punishment but is fully expecting them to be punished because the establishment is on the side of Rangers 

doh

It was a Rangers fan, just trying to get him away from the trouble.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It was a Rangers fan, just trying to get him away from the trouble.

I also suggested that but he said there was no way and this video was doing the rounds that the Rangers fan was trying to kidnap the wean. They really are a bunch of twats.

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I also suggested that but he said there was no way and this video was doing the rounds that the Rangers fan was trying to kidnap the wean. They really are a bunch of twats.

Aye,kidnap a wean in a stadium where there's 50k people in it :lol: 

Utter braindead spastics.

Archived