English Football

Clemdog

59 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Look at that btw 

The disallowed Jesus goal cost this guy £45,000 from a 25p bet!

The second that went in you'd have been doing somersaults and going mental! Imagine how you'd feel after it was ruled out! Dead!

image.thumb.png.664dba3843ffc1c160fc652fb805c4eb.png

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You realise Man City has always been known as the 'Jewish' team of Manchester, right?

:thinking:Really..??

Since their inception in 1880 by Rev. Arthur Connell and William Beastow as St. Mark's (West Gorton), Manchester City F.C. have developed a loyal, passionate and dedicated following.[1][2][3] Evolving from a cricket team which aimed to unite the community in industrial east Manchester, St. Mark's changed to Ardwick F.C. before settling on Manchester City F.C. on 16 April 1894.

Never heard about a Jewish link or jibe in my puff.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I've did a couple of bets with btts in both halves. 22/1 think was the smallest odds.

Not sure if its just me but skybets odds seem to have went down a lot on many markets this season?

40+ booking points, BTTS, over 1.5 goals, each team 1 corner each half etc used have decent odds on a few games now all much lower!

I think it's just like anything. You just need to look around for the best value but yeah some of their prices seem quite short at times but on the other hand they do seem to have more markets available. Recently William Hill have started getting involved with stats/newer markets and maybe because they're quite new to it some of their odds are better.

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Much did Everton spend this year? 1 goal in 3 games. Woeful and against three bottom half sides.

Some were suggesting they could make top 6 as well. 🤣

Its mental that their owner couldn't get a look in at Arsenal so he buys Everton and buys shite like Walcott and Iwobi.