English Football

Clemdog

Sky commentary don't half talk some shite.....13minutes to go...."all 3 results still possible,  you wouldn't rule out a city comeback "

Fuck me what game are they watching....they need to get away from this notion that city can just wave a magic wand.....they have been shite at best

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Sky commentary don't half talk some shite.....13minutes to go...."all 3 results still possible,  you wouldn't rule out a city comeback "

Fuck me what game are they watching....they need to get away from this notion that city can just wave a magic wand.....they have been shite at best

You do realise it’s gonnae be 3-2 city now don’t you? 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Imagine losing a derby at home to Ole 😂 

The only positive is that it keeps the useless Cunt in a job. 

I seen nothing of the game. Haven't even watched the goals. 

By all accounts from the guys I know who were there it could have been 4 or 5 by half time. Something isn't quite right apart from having no defence. Attitude and application is well below previous seasons levels. 

I still think Pep is going to walk in the summer. Hope I'm wrong. But it's not good enough losing to that pish.

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

The only positive is that it keeps the useless Cunt in a job. 

I seen nothing of the game. Haven't even watched the goals. 

By all accounts from the guys I know who were there it could have been 4 or 5 by half time. Something isn't quite right apart from having no defence. Attitude and application is well below previous seasons levels. 

I still think Pep is going to walk in the summer. Hope I'm wrong. But it's not good enough losing to that pish.

Was on tram going by Etihad at about 70 minutes and a few City getting on to go home at that time!! 

Must have left 60/65 gone! 

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If Leicester can win the next three games there's a title race on.

Leicester are actually amassing more points this season than they did the season they won it(well up until now)they genuinely don't look like a team that will lose many games from here on in, I doubt they will eat into the scousers lead by much but the fact they have opened up a 6pt gap on Man city will give them encouragement to finish runners up which again will be some achievement