English Football

Clemdog

Those at United should be ashamed. That clown they call a manager how did he land that job? Simply because he was the cheap option.

United didn't wanna pay the £40million to get poch so instead went for a sacked Cardiff city boss.

Banter years.

Hopefully they get a tanking 5/6 and the bosses sack that clown and get a real manager in.

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Man U fans got warned before the game if they get caught selling their seats to city fans the will be banned lol 

shambles of a derby 

Sure season ticket holders must buy none season ticket games or face missing a season ticket game lol the big clubs down there are a joke.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If he fails to score in the second half its 0 goals in 18 games against United. Defo a mental block. He needs a fluke goal or a wonder strike. 🤣

Fucking mental stat, this is up there with the poorest united teams but he scores against every other cunt on all levels, I'm sure Ian Rush was the same, 40 goals a season but always drew a blank against Man U 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Man U fans got warned before the game if they get caught selling their seats to city fans the will be banned lol 

shambles of a derby 

A couple of seasons more of winning fuck all and those plastic mancs will melt into the undergrowth.

I think United are fucked from the top down, I don't think Woodward has done a particularly good job and Solksjaer is out his depth by a country mile. They should have went all out for Dybala and then looked at Verratti type player to go into midfield.

Their defence was utterly shocking in that first half last night. Phil Jones is a championship level defender at best.

10 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

I think United are fucked from the top down, I don't think Woodward has done a particularly good job and Solksjaer is out his depth by a country mile. They should have went all out for Dybala and then looked at Verratti type player to go into midfield.

Their defence was utterly shocking in that first half last night. Phil Jones is a championship level defender at best.

Spot on.  Long may it continue.