English Football

Clemdog

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That WBA 11 is woeful, how the hell are they top?

great mind mate

You spotted it too . How the fuck are they top man . They are honking , there attitude is honking .Powderpuff  pansies running around with absolutely no inspiration whatsoever .

Passing the ball around fine . No cunt ever makes a challenge . This mob are a disgrace to the game

26 minutes ago, pcbear said:

WBA and Leeds are trying their level best to fuck up promotion in the last 10 games between the pair of  them there has been one win 6 draws and 3 defeats.

Did exactly the same last year 

I think if Leeds could play for draws .They would be fine .WBA astonish me .There is not one player would look out of place ,in our worst side 6/7 years ago .They are clueless and gutless 

The guy sawyer looks the worst

26 minutes ago, pcbear said:

WBA and Leeds are trying their level best to fuck up promotion in the last 10 games between the pair of  them there has been one win 6 draws and 3 defeats.

Leeds need a striker and literally fucked promotion for the last 5 years through bottling it pretty much.

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Arsenal have only won 6 games in the league all season. I knew they were bad but I didn’t realise they were that pathetic :lol:

They are terrible.

The entire squad is shite. Bar Guendouzi all the signings of the past three seasons have been disasters for an extravagant sum of money.

Arteta will be gone by this time next year too. Mental appointment.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Harsh red imo, don't think he deliberately took him down.

Don't think he made a genuine attempt for the ball, but if you argue he did, I don't think it's a clear and obvious mistake. 

He's a fud, should have let Abraham take a shot. There's a defender on the line.