English Football

Clemdog

11 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That performance from RLC is one of the worst i’ve seen.

More famous for being loved by women because he’s good looking than he is for anything he’s done as as a footballer.

You keep hearing about what a talent he is and whatever else but I’ve honestly never seen him have a stand out performance and at 24/25 (whatever age he is) time is running out for him to make it at the “top four” level IMO.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

More famous for being loved by women because he’s good looking than he is for anything he’s done as as a footballer.

You keep hearing about what a talent he is and whatever else but I’ve honestly never seen him have a stand out performance and at 24/25 (whatever age he is) time is running out for him to make it at the “top four” level IMO.

Quite the decision to punt Havertz out to right wing so that RLC could play number 10.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Millwall apparently hemorrhaging about a million a month without fans in the ground 

Smaller clubs in the EFL are going to start struggling soon

Fucking ridiculous that. Aberdeen were at the same level for a few months aswell.

Does make you wonder if they actually make around £300k for every home match? 

Season ticket holders have largely stayed the same so you are only missing out on the match day income. 

Piss poor business model if that is the case.

12 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking ridiculous that. Aberdeen were at the same level for a few months aswell.

Does make you wonder if they actually make around £300k for every home match? 

Season ticket holders have largely stayed the same so you are only missing out on the match day income. 

Piss poor business model if that is the case.

I've noticed a lot of Millwall fans haven't actually renewed while this has been going on. 

I had an argument with a couple on social media recently because they were demanding 12 quid back from the club because the streams they paid for didn't work properly for 90 minutes. 

Rangers don't know how good they've actually got it with our fan base 

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s getting slaughtered off QPR fans.

4 hours ago, wully said:

Brilliant defending from Lee Wallace.

I did see for one of the Coventry goals on the highlights him completely leaving his man at the back-post as he decided to go to where the danger was, to try to stop the cross but he was nowhere near it so it did look like he was lost in his own box, not a good look unfortunately.

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

PS don't compare Millwall to fucking Aberdeen

Was merely comparing how much money they were losing each month. If Aberdeen didn't have Cormack they would've went into admin.

Can see alot of Championship, League 1 & 2 clubs getting the administrators in soon.