English Football

Clemdog

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Hazard is bloody rank in this half for the Chelsea mob, mind you not many playing well at all.

Kinda a kick in the balls for any team going to Arse and have their fans singing, you know you're shit then.

At least everybody knows how shit Arsenal’s fans are and don’t live on a media hype and one song at the start

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

I wonder how a modern footballer would cope if he forgot to bless himself, touch the grass, , point to the sky, kiss his tattoos and jump over the touch line with his lucky foot first.

They have to something stupid, fuckin tarts.

I watched the 1st half of Swansea v Sheffield Utd, it was guff and that McBurnie never touched the ball,  checking the scores there and he has just netted.

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Sarri will be out of a job shortly Chelsea are howlin 

Think you could be right there. Don’t know what he’s playing at with no recognized striker. A high ball into the box is no good when you have Pedro, Willian and Hazard up there. 1 shot on goal I believe yesterday. 

12 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

1 shot on target for Chelsea. That's horrendous. 

Huge result for arsenal.  Going to be some battle for those champs league spots.

That whole battle for champions league spots thing is brutal.

Absolutely shite league. Barely watch any premier league football now 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That whole battle for champions league spots thing is brutal.

Absolutely shite league. Barely watch any premier league football now 

The Champions League is not for champions  the top four countries Spain/Germany/England/Italy have 4 places, countries rated five and six  have 3, countries rated seven to fifteen have 2 then countries 16 to fifty five have 1 place having to scrap through a heap of games to get anywhere near the group stages, Scotland are 23rd atm.

They really need to change the name of it and its a bit of a closed shop all geared up in the big countries favour, I hardly watch it either as it is so false and manufactured.