English Football

Clemdog

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Still think he's better than Matic?

Fuck no :lol: don't rate Matic but he was inconsistant, was capable of having a good game, don't think Bakayoko has had one single good game, looked good on the few occasions I seen Monaco but his technical ability is conference standard

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

He's looked terrible mate, never really rated him much when I watched Monaco, but he's been even worse than anyone could have predicted. Should have went for Fabinho instead.

Baffling how much money Chelsea spent on Bakayoko and Drinkwater. 

Think Chelsea will go much further in the CL? Barca, PSG or BJK. Only one team Chelsea fans will surely want!

I think Drinkwater has actually looked decent over the past few weeks mate. Definitely a better option than Bakayoko if this is the system he wants to play, should be 3-4-3 though, needless changing it. 

Can't see it tbh, wouldn't totally surprise me if they won the Champions League and come 8th or something though. I'll make one prediction and it's not overly controversial but Ancelotti will be the manager of Chelsea's first game next season.