English Football

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Ruins it every time with those fucking faggot celebration dances. 

I think i've now committed to being a fan of his from a footballing perspective but he's killing me with those celebrations and his general being a bit of a dick. Another screamer though. On an amazing run right now.........

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think i've now committed to being a fan of his from a footballing perspective but he's killing me with those celebrations and his general being a bit of a dick. Another screamer though. On an amazing run right now.........

I always forget he's 25. Keep thinking he's a youngster. Taken him a good few years to find some consistency. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I always forget he's 25. Keep thinking he's a youngster. Taken him a good few years to find some consistency. 

Seems to happen a lot in England. We laugh when guys like Hardie are classed as youngsters but early to mid twenties in England is still classed as young! I guess they cling onto the dream (and money!) of being at big clubs as long as possible. Most times it doesn't work. Sometimes, like Lingard, it does. Fuck, I just seen that Jon Flanagan cunt is 25! Some still class him as young too! There's like them too.............

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Seems to happen a lot in England. We laugh when guys like Hardie are classed as youngsters but early to mid twenties in England is still classed as young! I guess they cling onto the dream (and money!) of being at big clubs as long as possible. Most times it doesn't work. Sometimes, like Lingard, it does. Fuck, I just seen that Jon Flanagan cunt is 25! Some still class him as young too! There's like them too.............

To an extent Walcott too. The only 28 year old who still has potential :lol:

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

To an extent Walcott too. The only 28 year old who still has potential :lol:

I was thinking the same when he came on the other night. The boy had the world at his feet, as what a 17 year old, and through all the hype, totally outwith his control, it just hasn't happened. Don't get me wrong he's achieved more than many ever will but it just seems a huge waste. I don't think he was ever the player he was hyped up to be. What the press and pundits do at times is ridiculous. However, some of his really early performances for Southampton and then Arsenal were really impressive. He's just gone stale for years. I don't even think he can be called a bit part player although he's maybe had some injuries, not too sure? Think a move could do him the world of good. A new lease of life at a lesser club where he can play more often. I still think he's got something to offer. He's running out of time though. 28 is mental!