ben51

***Official English Football Thread***

Man City in a way have actually ruined the league this season, no competitive edge to it anymore. PR disaster for the league. 

England in the World Cup should be doing all they can to play to the strengths of Harry Kane and build the attack around him. 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Jinx

Fuming I never put money on it now. When I posted that the odds were 29/10 for the draw!

Jose...

Moans about City's spending. 

But you've spent £300 Million.

Yes. It's not enough. 

:lol: 

Anyone happen to know that Huddersfield chant that sounds like "U U UVF"?

Mourinho used to be entertaining, now he just comes across as a boring moaning faced cunt. 300 million spent and his team play rotten football and cant beat burnley at home.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

Mourinho used to be entertaining, now he just comes across as a boring moaning faced cunt. 300 million spent and his team play rotten football and cant beat burnley at home.

He's always been a complete fucking hypocrite. Glad he's finally getting deserved pelters from all quarters. 

Liverpool apparently agreed a £75million fee for Van Dijk

11 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Liverpool apparently agreed a £75million fee for Van Dijk

:winnings::winnings::justno:

14 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Moaninho says £300 million isn’t enough. My heart weeps.

And Van Dyke for 75m ffs, someone explain the logic behind that lunacy, you could buy our club for the price of a Van Dyke ankle.

Nice to see Manchester City continue to ruin the EPL..:mutley:

IMG-20171228-WA0001.jpg

Pep moaning about how only one team wanted to play again. Why should Newcastle, or anybody else, attack City just so they can be picked off and lose 4, 5 or 6 nil. Between that and the Redmond incident he’s quickly falling into the same category as Klopp in the sense that I used to like him but I just think he’s a moaning, arrogant cunt now.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Pep moaning about how only one team wanted to play again. Why should Newcastle, or anybody else, attack City just so they can be picked off and lose 4, 5 or 6 nil. Between that and the Redmond incident he’s quickly falling into the same category as Klopp in the sense that I used to like him but I just think he’s a moaning, arrogant cunt now.

He's spot on though, every team bar maybe Liverpool have all been extremely defensive against them this season, many not even wanting to attack at all.  Peps not even criticising his opponents if you read his words, has always had the same stance throughout his career, in that he prefers and wants to watch attacking football and make it exciting for the spectators.

Nobody is expecting all the teams to attack attack attack, but at least attempt to attack on the counter, I would rather we attacked the scum and had a go rather than play defensive boring football with no ambition to score. The defeat in the cup semi when we offered no attacking threat was as bad as losing 5-1, basically turned up not to get hammered, not what I want from my club personally and going by Newcastle fans reaction last night many believe the same, each to their own though.

Been told for years by EPL fans, media etc how it's the best league in the world, most exciting, no easy games blah blah blah yet it's so defensive it's unreal especially in the bigger games. Neville was correct in saying Pep was bang on when he made the point it's the most defensive league he's managed in.

Also think the comparison to Klopp is completely wrong, Pep has had the same stance even when winning, Klopp just moans constantly and is like Mourinho when he loses. Remember when he slated the transfer fees and said something about not willing to go down that route, yet just spunked £75m on Van Dijk - hypocrite so he is.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He's spot on though, every team bar maybe Liverpool have all been extremely defensive against them this season, many not even wanting to attack at all.  Peps not even criticising his opponents if you read his words, has always had the same stance throughout his career, in that he prefers and wants to watch attacking football and make it exciting for the spectators.

Nobody is expecting all the teams to attack attack attack, but at least attempt to attack on the counter, I would rather we attacked the scum and had a go rather than play defensive boring football with no ambition to score. The defeat in the cup semi when we offered no attacking threat was as bad as losing 5-1, basically turned up not to get hammered, not what I want from my club personally and going by Newcastle fans reaction last night many believe the same, each to their own though.

Been told for years by EPL fans, media etc how it's the best league in the world, most exciting, no easy games blah blah blah yet it's so defensive it's unreal especially in the bigger games. Neville was correct in saying Pep was bang on when he made the point it's the most defensive league he's managed in.

Also think the comparison to Klopp is completely wrong, Pep has had the same stance even when winning, Klopp just moans constantly and is like Mourinho when he loses. Remember when he slated the transfer fees and said something about not willing to go down that route, yet just spunked £75m on Van Dijk - hypocrite so he is.

Easy to say stuff like that though when you've had hundreds of millions of pounds to spend at every club you've managed. 

I hate boring games as much as the next man but it does my head in when managers comment on how other teams play against them.

Guardiola should just be happy that in the vast majority of games he has the quality players to break down teams and pass their way through them with relative ease. No need to moan about their opponents not letting them win IMO. 

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

He's a prick! 

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He's a prick! 

You love him really..Pep on the other hand holds your views in the highest regard..:Fod:

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

A prick for telling the truth..??..

Nothing like Klopp at all..one is German and the other is Catalonian..

Redmond appreciated the advice and Southampton didn't lodge a complaint.

It's easy to dislike successful people..

Been saying for years that cunt wengers finished, no one listened

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

You love him really..Pep on the other hand holds your views in the highest regard..:Fod:

You really hate it when some dislikes Pep, don't you? :lol: it actually winds you up 

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

A prick for telling the truth..??..

Nothing like Klopp at all..one is German and the other is Catalonian..

Redmond appreciated the advice and Southampton didn't lodge a complaint.

It's easy to dislike successful people..

Again, anti-Pep comments upsetting you 🤔 Bizarre