English Football

Clemdog

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

He's a good player mate, but he's massively overrated in my opinion. Not world class yet and has to prove it in the CL and Internationally.

His fanboys like BABN are tedious!

He's nowhere near world class, has a purple patch every now and then where he looks it but cant take the game by the scruff of a neck and change it. When Chelsea are playing well generally he does.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Couldn't agree more mate. 

It's all fine and dandy producing the goods every other season, but if you want to be in the top 5 players in the world you need to be consistent on a yearly basis and at the top level in CL and Internationally. He's never done that. Something like 20 goals from the spot for Chelsea which ups his stats and even then it's hardly that impressive. 8 goals in the CL, four being pens and three more against Maribor/Qarabag and apparently he's the third best player in the world?!

Has a long way to go to even be on the same level as Neymar.

Means he's good at penalties

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

My old boss also couldn't pronounce Derby despite supporting them. He couldn't pronounce Reading properly either.

I hope everyone can hear in their heads the annoying as fuck way he was pronouncing these club names 

Derbay 

Reeding