English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Why? Arsenal need a competent manager plus who has won things which Emery has done. He won 3! Europa leagues in a row. 

I dunno just seems an ordinary appointment, for me Simeone was the guy to go for but with the budget they’re offering I doubt he’d have taken it.

9 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Pellegrini appointed West Ham manager.

They will get bored of his Attacking but predictable football, Yaya Toure will probably go there now he’s best mates with Pellegrini.

21 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Shameless bastards they really are. I'm amazed they haven't been taken out of circulation yet.

This guy has tweeted about 18 separate stories where the gutter tabloids are hounding Sterling for fuck all. Leave the boy alone for fucks sake. No 17 is a fucking joke.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This guy has tweeted about 18 separate stories where the gutter tabloids are hounding Sterling for fuck all. Leave the boy alone for fucks sake. No 17 is a fucking joke.

Seen that earlier. He seems to have pissed the English media off something chronic somehow.

If I was Sterling I'd now be going out my way to get hilarious headlines. Getting my haircut in the shape of a boabby and all sorts. 

24 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Seen that earlier. He seems to have pissed the English media off something chronic somehow.

If I was Sterling I'd now be going out my way to get hilarious headlines. Getting my haircut in the shape of a boabby and all sorts. 

The boy should withdraw from the England squad and just concentrate on Man City. 

Liverpool and Manchester United supporters working in the media despise the boy.

Why do they hound him just before a World Cup..??:confused:

The stupid auld bird on SSN was spouting all sorts of pish as well...Lunatics have taken over..