English Football

Clemdog

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The boy should withdraw from the England squad and just concentrate on Man City. 

Liverpool and Manchester United supporters working in the media despise the boy.

Why do they hound him just before a World Cup..??:confused:

The stupid auld bird on SSN was spouting all sorts of pish as well...Lunatics have taken over..

The press down there seem to love heaping as much pressure as possible on the England players in the lead up to tournaments. 

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Would take any friendly down there but last time was the worst trip down south I've had with us. Horrible place and the people were arseholes.

It's my experience you get back what you give out..:p:

Any Derby fan I've met and spoke with down here much prefers us to the taigs.

15 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Well the majority of them I came across last time were ignorant arseholes

That does surprise me. Especially as your such a friendly and amiable chap as well...!?

It's all hypothetical really and probably won't happen...if it does I hope your experience is better than the last time. 

With a tremendous victory to celebrate as well..

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

That does surprise me. Especially as your such a friendly and amiable chap as well...!?

It's all hypothetical really and probably won't happen...if it does I hope your experience is better than the last time. 

With a tremendous victory to celebrate as well..

Aye I was behaving in the exact same way as I do here, going round telling everyone they were reported and being cheeky for no reason :confused:

14 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Aye I was behaving in the exact same way as I do here, going round telling everyone they were reported and being cheeky for no reason :confused:

No need to take things so personally amigo. I was only having a gentle pop. :grouphug:. Give a little love out..get a good bit back..x