English Football

Clemdog

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

De Bruyne apparently seriously injured in training @TEFTONG

Yeah I got the text earlier. Hopefully It's not too serious. Last season it would have been catastrophic but he sat on the bench for most of the arsenal game and City looked good. 

Certainly a huge loss to any team...the boy is different gravy..

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

2-4 months, huge blow IMO. 

I think City will cope. I doubt Pep will use it as an excuse if they happen to lose a game or two whilst KDB is out.

They will still cake walk games in the league and have more than enough to start the Champions League campaign with..

I'm a wee bit sad but not gutted. 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

De Bruyne out means Silva and Bernardo will get a run together in the middle which will be nice. A huge loss but not one that will slow them down that much. Might mean Foden gets more of a chance too which will be good to see.

Everytime I see Foden running with the ball it reminds me of a young Ian Durrant. The boy is going to be outstanding. So yeah every cloud and all that..

16 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Cummings with a double for Peterborough. Wasn’t his biggest fan by any means but give him chances and he will score. He would have been quite at home for us had we signed him.

I like him but he doesn't work hard enough to fit in to our current team for me.

17 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Cummings with a double for Peterborough. Wasn’t his biggest fan by any means but give him chances and he will score. He would have been quite at home for us had we signed him.

People saying he's better than Morelos really got on my tits :lol:

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I like him but he doesn't work hard enough to fit in to our current team for me.

Yep, and that’s the reason he finds himself elsewhere. He’ll score goals comfortably at that level, just as he would in Scotland. We just demand more from a forward, especially a lone-forward.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People saying he's better than Morelos really got on my tits :lol:

To be fair to them, Morelos last season got so badly out of shape and form that Herrera seemed a better option ?. The difference in quality is there to be seen now, but if you want a striker to score more often than not, Cummings will do that. Just doesn’t have everything else that we get from Morelos which makes him so valuable.