English Football

Clemdog

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Trippier has been really impressive. Some of his runs, passing and crossing have been really good. I noticed Walker was on the bench. Is he injured or is Trippier now ahead of him?

Think I heard the commentator saying that Walker is just being rested. 

I've been a fan of Trippier for a while though. Should be playing every week even if that's away from Spurs. 

18 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Trippier has been really impressive. Some of his runs, passing and crossing have been really good. I noticed Walker was on the bench. Is he injured or is Trippier now ahead of him?

Always thought he was a good player. Some of his passing was top drawer. The pass for the chance where son hit the bar was a bit of class.

Just now, SirMW said:

Always thought he was a good player. Some of his passing was top drawer. The pass for the chance where son hit the bar was a bit of class.

Yeah, and even for the first goal, off the top of my head he was boxed in at right back but rather than punt it he played the ball to someone on the touchline, got it back then played a great first time pass with pace into Eriksen's feet, they broke away and Dele scores a peach.

1 hour ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

Sorry for this rant lads but why does every commentator and their fuckin side kicks think the toooooooon are  some sort of wonder team 

And Westwood had that Shelvey effort covered

Westwood looked a bit dodgy there though..Squeeky bum time..:huh:..Update..Well done Wednesday..Nearly threw that away there..:nailbiting: