English Football

Clemdog

Spurs can definitely win this, their form is unreal right now. 

Nerves will definitely kick in for Chelsea as well.

Alonso has been a miss, but apart from Kante they've all been shite. It's like their players are all lost without a week of Conte telling them what to do. 

I see Forest are plunging deeper towards relegation trouble.  Lost 1-0 today away to Cardiff.  Now 4th bottom of the league.  

Bit of a dead cat bounce for Forest in finding themselves with Warburton in charge.    Might yet be a bounce straight into relegation.

Warburton's post match comments: "We are where we are and I'm not getting away from that. But if we play like we did today and show the desire and work ethic we did, then we'll be okay. I hope the supporters saw that in our performance because this is a very tough place to come. We have to concentrate on ourselves now because if you don't do that in this league, you pay the price."

Same old mantra of need to work hard. Same old plea to supporters to note that it was a tough place to play.   Nothing about taking any of the responsibility himself......just like his time at Rangers.

Forest might yet pay the price for finding themselves with their preferred manager Warburton.  

45 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Everton away aside Chelsea's run in is very simple, Jews have 4 tough away games and two at home(Man Yoo and Arsenal). Chelsea will still win it.

You'd think so but momentum can make a difference and Tottenham seem to have it at the ideal time