English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Well Moyes and Van Gaal got booted after failing to get Champions League football, although I guess they may want to try and stop changing managers too regularly 

I think they will give him another season purely because he is JM. Personally I'd have punted him after asking for £90m for Pogba.

30 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Conte wins the league and will most likely be sacked next season if recent trends are anything to go by

Aye because hanging onto managers for longer than most clubs has worked wonders for us recently...

9 hours ago, BEE said:

Aye because hanging onto managers for longer than most clubs has worked wonders for us recently...

Still think it was a ridiculous decision sacking Ancelotti the season after they won the double. 

30 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Still think it was a ridiculous decision sacking Ancelotti the season after they won the double. 

Yeah and sacked Di Matteo far too early too, but my point was we definitely need to move away from our manager attitude too - Warburton and McCoist should have got the bullet long before they walked. Having a manager/coach for decades just isn't realistic anymore.

Congratulations to Chelsea. Deserved winners of the EPL. I'm on the tram to the Etihad Campus. Have a wee look in the City Club Shop then meet my ticket which apparently is coming over on the plane from Belfast (City supporters Club) and the flight is delayed. No need to panic. I'm sure it will all work out..fancy Sterling and City to win 3-1 today..