English Football

Clemdog

25 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

:lol: 

Roy Keane doesn't even consider himself a Champions League winner because he missed the final. John Terry has a copy of fucking trophy in his house.

On 2017-5-25 at 4:06 AM, MasterD said:

McInnes in the running for the Sunderland job.

Walter Smith advising them.

Didn't realise Walter was advising them. Guessing he harbours a secret grudge with Bain if he's recommending McInnes. 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I was just in tears watching this..The bit when he meets up again with the wee Calum near the end would bring a tear to a glass eye and it would be a dark dark hearted man that can't get a bit misty eyed watching this..Farewell Zabba..

Brilliant video, always like Zaba.

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was just in tears watching this..The bit when he meets up again with the wee Calum near the end would bring a tear to a glass eye and it would be a dark dark hearted man that can't get a bit misty eyed watching this..Farewell Zabba..

Seen that earlier,brilliant 

16 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Fucking hell I'm in bits here. 

What a guy, always loved Zaba. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I think he went to see that wee guy Calum when he was going through Leukemia treatment. Class act.. 

Just shows the rawness and realness of football, especially when you're a youth. I can remember watching Brian Laudrup's video and crying my eyes out at the last clip every time I watched it. 

Watching the Man City women via the red button on bbc1 and the commentators were waxing lyrical about the equality shown by the Club in letting the ladies wear the brand new home top tonight as apparently other Clubs have told the ladies to wait until the men wear it 1st..