English Football

Clemdog

Cracking goal.

Confidence player, Warburton give him it after McCoist binned him, then gave him it again when buying him.

Used to wind me up this Spice Boy bollocks from some on here, if anything he's too shy, just his nature.

Two of the games against the taigs he was easily man of the match, from either team.

Was sad to see him go, hope there's a sell on, he's got great ability.

But a bit like Adam before him, the boo boys gave him pelters, probably left for the same amount money as Adam, and wouldn't surprise me if when he next gets sold, it'll again be similar to what was paid for Adam after he left, a much larger amount.

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Cracking goal.

Confidence player, Warburton give him it after McCoist binned him, then gave him it again when buying him.

Used to wind me up this Spice Boy bollocks from some on here, if anything he's too shy, just his nature.

Two of the games against the taigs he was easily man of the match, from either team.

Was sad to see him go, hope there's a sell on, he's got great ability.

But a bit like Adam before him, the boo boys gave him pelters, probably left for the same amount money as Adam, and wouldn't surprise me if when he next gets sold, it'll again be similar to what was paid for Adam after he left, a much larger amount.

I prefer to think of him as a cunt. :tu:

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Just watched highlights of the Nottingham Forest game last night. Their defence looked an absolute shambles. We're extremely lucky not to concede. 

Was coming in to say the same thing, they were lucky to win the game and that's against newly promoted Millwall at home

Did you hear Warburton's usual spiel in his interview? "We need to analyze it and we'll go from there" - so glad we don't need to put up with that shite anymore

For as much as I didn't want McKay to leave, it was just a goal against Millwall

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Was coming in to say the same thing, they were lucky to win the game and that's against newly promoted Millwall at home

Did you hear Warburton's usual spiel in his interview? "We need to analyze it and we'll go from there" - so glad we don't need to put up with that shite anymore

For as much as I didn't want McKay to leave, it was just a goal against Millwall

Yeah I heard it. Got to feel for the Forest fans at the moment who are no doubt buying in to all his shite like we did.

His stubbornness will always be his downfall. It didn't take long for the coaches up here to figure him out so the higher quality of coaches down there shouldn't have too much bother.