ben51

***Official English Football Thread***

2,284 posts in this topic

I must be the only cunt who likes West Brom, Pulis just sets his team up with a load of big bastards and plays to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fabregas is an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea relegation candidates this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mon Spurs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Sissoko being booed? He got them £30m!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shelvey is a disgrace

I actually don't like Ali either even though he's a good player

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shelvey is a fucking moron man :lol::lol:

Baldy thug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're just kicking fuck out Alli now, idiots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Kane shoulda buried that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised Shelvey wasn't in Charlottesville last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a dream where Pochettino started using a translator just like the olden days.

true story 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

It's 3 points more than what the Champions got from today..:whistle:...I would play Sane every week...Danilo kept coming inside..But happy enough with what could have been a dodgy away game..Controlled it but need to turn the domination of possession into Goals..

How pissed off does Conte look..??...That is one unhappy man..Will he even see Christmas in London..??..

His signings have been very odd. Costa wanted away and needed replacing but other than that I think he's just made signings just for new signings' sake. They sold Matic, who was a regular and a vital part of their team last season and brought in the boy from Monaco who isn't as good. And they've signed that defender when they had a solid defence last year. Squad disruption shouldn't be understated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

His signings have been very odd. Costa wanted away and needed replacing but other than that I think he's just made signings just for new signings' sake. They sold Matic, who was a regular and a vital part of their team last season and brought in the boy from Monaco who isn't as good. And they've signed that defender when they had a solid defence last year. Squad disruption shouldn't be understated. 

He didn't want to sell Matic though, that's one of his annoyances towards the club.

Actually think his signings have been very good bar Bakayoko.

Begovic, Terry and Costa being replaced by Willy, Rudiger and Morata not sure what's odd?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He didn't want to sell Matic though, that's one of his annoyances towards the club.

Actually think his signings have been very good bar Bakayoko.

Begovic, Terry and Costa being replaced by Willy, Rudiger and Morata not sure what's odd?

Begovic and Terry barely played last season and didn't need replacing. Not with players who would automatically go in to starting 11 anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Begovic and Terry barely played last season and didn't need replacing. Not with players who would automatically go in to starting 11 anyway. 

Those two won't be starting either, unless Cahill gets dropped.

Rudiger has been signed to be the back up CB. Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry and Ake made 32 league appearances last season between them. That's what Rudiger has been signed to cover. Basically the fourth choice CB that Terry was last season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now