ben51

***Official English Football Thread***

2,284 posts in this topic

I must be the only cunt who likes West Brom, Pulis just sets his team up with a load of big bastards and plays to it. 

Fabregas is an idiot.

Chelsea relegation candidates this season.

Mon Spurs!

Why is Sissoko being booed? He got them £30m!

Shelvey is a disgrace

I actually don't like Ali either even though he's a good player

1 person likes this

Shelvey is a fucking moron man :lol::lol:

Baldy thug

They're just kicking fuck out Alli now, idiots

And Kane shoulda buried that

Surprised Shelvey wasn't in Charlottesville last night

I had a dream where Pochettino started using a translator just like the olden days.

true story 

16 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

It's 3 points more than what the Champions got from today..:whistle:...I would play Sane every week...Danilo kept coming inside..But happy enough with what could have been a dodgy away game..Controlled it but need to turn the domination of possession into Goals..

How pissed off does Conte look..??...That is one unhappy man..Will he even see Christmas in London..??..

His signings have been very odd. Costa wanted away and needed replacing but other than that I think he's just made signings just for new signings' sake. They sold Matic, who was a regular and a vital part of their team last season and brought in the boy from Monaco who isn't as good. And they've signed that defender when they had a solid defence last year. Squad disruption shouldn't be understated. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

His signings have been very odd. Costa wanted away and needed replacing but other than that I think he's just made signings just for new signings' sake. They sold Matic, who was a regular and a vital part of their team last season and brought in the boy from Monaco who isn't as good. And they've signed that defender when they had a solid defence last year. Squad disruption shouldn't be understated. 

He didn't want to sell Matic though, that's one of his annoyances towards the club.

Actually think his signings have been very good bar Bakayoko.

Begovic, Terry and Costa being replaced by Willy, Rudiger and Morata not sure what's odd?

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He didn't want to sell Matic though, that's one of his annoyances towards the club.

Actually think his signings have been very good bar Bakayoko.

Begovic, Terry and Costa being replaced by Willy, Rudiger and Morata not sure what's odd?

Begovic and Terry barely played last season and didn't need replacing. Not with players who would automatically go in to starting 11 anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Begovic and Terry barely played last season and didn't need replacing. Not with players who would automatically go in to starting 11 anyway. 

Those two won't be starting either, unless Cahill gets dropped.

Rudiger has been signed to be the back up CB. Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry and Ake made 32 league appearances last season between them. That's what Rudiger has been signed to cover. Basically the fourth choice CB that Terry was last season.