English Football

Clemdog

26 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Everton are getting thumped pretty regularly, they've spent a lot of money as well for a club outside the top 6 anyway

I seen vidoes from Five Live on Facebook with Hargreaves and Savage criticising them a little bit.

I know they have aspirations to challenge for the top four and there will be pressure on any team who have spent the amount that they have but playing Man City, Chelsea, Spurs & Man Utd in your first five games is a tough run for any club.

Their results should improve in the next few weeks but I think they are going to struggle to score goals a little bit.

42 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I seen vidoes from Five Live on Facebook with Hargreaves and Savage criticising them a little bit.

I know they have aspirations to challenge for the top four and there will be pressure on any team who have spent the amount that they have but playing Man City, Chelsea, Spurs & Man Utd in your first five games is a tough run for any club.

Their results should improve in the next few weeks but I think they are going to struggle to score goals a little bit.

Yeah they didn't get a very generous start with the fixtures, just the manner of the defeats that are quite surprising, their defence seems to be ageing badly

8 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Yeah they didn't get a very generous start with the fixtures, just the manner of the defeats that are quite surprising, their defence seems to be ageing badly

Yeah they have been poor defensively, which in surpirsed at because you would have thought  Pickford and Keane would have made what was already quite a strong defence that bit stronger and with Gueye and Schnederlien in midfield it's the one area you would expect them to be not concede many goals.

Anti-discrimination group Kick It Out has contacted Manchester United to ask them to stop the club's fans singing a "racist" chant about Romelu Lukaku.

It says the lyrics, about the size of the 24-year-old striker's penis, are "offensive and discriminatory".

:lol: 

19 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Anti-discrimination group Kick It Out has contacted Manchester United to ask them to stop the club's fans singing a "racist" chant about Romelu Lukaku.

It says the lyrics, about the size of the 24-year-old striker's penis, are "offensive and discriminatory".

16 hours ago, ben51 said:

When do Liverpool enter meltdown mode?

I just don't get why Klopp doesn't get more criticism. He's a busted flush, has had 2 years to sort out their problems at the back and has done nothing of the sort. He should have sold Coutinho this summer, signed a couple of full backs and a CB and DM with the money received, and they would probably go and win the league. Instead they've arguably gone backwards and now have too many attacking options to play at once

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Liverpool fans tearing the Ox apart for his performance last night, seeing his individual highlights you can see why.

Some claiming the worst signing ever by Liverpool and Arsenal robbed them, bit early for worst signing, but considering the price tag and because I think he's absolutely woeful outside of having a bit of pace, it could easily become true.

He's played what, 2 or 3 games? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Liverpool fans tearing the Ox apart for his performance last night, seeing his individual highlights you can see why.

Some claiming the worst signing ever by Liverpool and Arsenal robbed them, bit early for worst signing, but considering the price tag and because I think he's absolutely woeful outside of having a bit of pace, it could easily become true.

Get it right fucking up them.

I mean Andy Carroll was a worse signing for the same price.

Viva El OX.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Carroll and Benteke like this.