English Football

Clemdog

Just now, LeeWallaceRFC said:

I love Zlatan, but when he can't be arsed it's like playing a man down. Martial, Rashford and Mkhitaryan have to start the next game for me.

Rooney, Zlatan and Lingard did absolutely nothing.

I agree.. He needs movement around him. He is a great player, but he isnt the kind of player that works hard.

This was terrible from United. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

He has been like that everytime I have seen him.. Commentators seem to wank over him though and thats even when he is doing basic stuff.. 

Spot on mate - again I felt it was like that at the Euros, I actually thought has was poor in games where they where drooling over him. 

10 minutes ago, markem said:

Spot on mate - again I felt it was like that at the Euros, I actually thought has was poor in games where they where drooling over him. 

Exactly. We see this all the time.. players getting bigged up then getting a huge move. I just dont get it.

Chamberlain doesn't touch it so not offside but if the shot doesn't hit Koscielny's arm it goes well over so you have to give it.

Gutting for Burnley, played their hearts out. Hope they stay up this time, didn't deserve to go down their previous two attempts imo.

20 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Chamberlain doesn't touch it so not offside but if the shot doesn't hit Koscielny's arm it goes well over so you have to give it.

Gutting for Burnley, played their hearts out. Hope they stay up this time, didn't deserve to go down their previous two attempts imo.

Yeh saw when they showed after the game that chamberlain didn't touch it, good call from linesman and ref coz even after seeing it several times I still thought he'd touched it. Yeh defo a team that gives 110% everyone game, they showed as well that dyche is constantly on the touch line sorting his team which is good to see