English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

If the board have any brains, both.

Woodward has brokered so many deals that has brought in so much money to Man Utd it's unreal. He'll never get sacked as long as the $$$$ keep coming in. 

Mourinho should just fuck off. He's a busted flush as a coach. He has no drive or determination anymore and has just turned into a bitter tarrier wannabe. A half decent coach could get a title out of these players. 

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Woodward has brokered so many deals that has brought in so much money to Man Utd it's unreal. He'll never get sacked as long as the $$$$ keep coming in. 

Mourinho should just fuck off. He's a busted flush as a coach. He has no drive or determination anymore and has just turned into a bitter tarrier wannabe. A half decent coach could get a title out of these players. 

They could keep Woodward but they do need a director of football, someone who knows the game inside out.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

They could keep Woodward but they do need a director of football, someone who knows the game inside out.

That's exactly what the problem is. Woodward is an expert in commercial deals but seems to know fuck all about dealing with agents and football clubs. DOF is a must for Utd. 

4 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I don’t think so mate. Think the quality of player apart from 3 or 4 is terrible. Pogba overated. Only ones I would keep would be Rashford, De Gea, Lukaku and Sanchez. Rest for me are not good enough. 

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I don’t think so mate. Think the quality of player apart from 3 or 4 is terrible. Pogba overated. Only ones I would keep would be Rashford, De Gea, Lukaku and Sanchez. Rest for me are not good enough. 

Matic, Pogba, Fred, Shaw, Valencia and Martial under a decent manager would 100% be good enough.