English Football

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Sky are desperate for the scousers to win the league...such a pity City will win it with plenty to spare...

Been like it for donks. Could hear the commentators almost cry when Chelsea and palace stopped them winning it few years back. This season won’t be the same because City are a class apart 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Been like it for donks. Could hear the commentators almost cry when Chelsea and palace stopped them winning it few years back. This season won’t be the same because City are a class apart 

Scudamore said at the start of the season it had to be closer than last...and a few ahem fortunate decisions have kept loserpool closer than what they should be...some of the penalty claims from the home support reminded me of the filth from the east end. Desperate...

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Scudamore said at the start of the season it had to be closer than last...and a few ahem fortunate decisions have kept loserpool closer than what they should be...some of the penalty claims from the home support reminded me of the filth from the east end. Desperate...

Ever been to Liverpool?

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

See a bunch of bedwetters are getting worked up at Alonso getting abuse off Fulham fans today.

How about don't kill people while drink driving and you won't cop abuse.

What have Fulham fans got going for them? Cunts are brutal

plus they worshiped a statue of a peado 

23 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

See a bunch of bedwetters are getting worked up at Alonso getting abuse off Fulham fans today.

How about don't kill people while drink driving and you won't cop abuse.

Did a Spurs fan not get fucked for a flag about it?

How do you guys rate Ramsey? We had a pretty big discussion about it at work the other day. Somebody was saying the think he’s absolute quality and Arsenal are crazy to let him go. I think he’s a good player when he’s fit but he’s not worth anything like what he was rumoured to want wages wise.

51 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

How do you guys rate Ramsey? We had a pretty big discussion about it at work the other day. Somebody was saying the think he’s absolute quality and Arsenal are crazy to let him go. I think he’s a good player when he’s fit but he’s not worth anything like what he was rumoured to want wages wise.

As someone who follows Arsenal he is about the only one I actually rate in the squad.

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Weird thing to say when your team is actually doing well for once 

I guess well by the standards of the past two seasons.

I just don’t think that apart from him, Leno, Auba, and Torreira there are Premiership winning footballers in the squad. 

But even then I don’t think any of them get into the 1st XI of Liverpool, Man C, or Chelsea.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I guess well by the standards of the past two seasons.

I just don’t think that apart from him, Leno, Auba, and Torreira there are Premiership winning footballers in the squad. 

But even then I don’t think any of them get into the 1st XI of Liverpool, Man C, or Chelsea.

Torrents gets in Liverpool and Chelsea imo, also think Leno’s shit

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ramsey is not even top 5 at Arsenal.

He's had like one very good season.

To claim Auba wouldn't start at Chelsea or Liverpool is absurd! Lacazette would also...

Lacazette wouldn’t get in Liverpool’s, would maybe even take Firmino over Auba as well