English Football

Clemdog

53 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

That’s what happens when a lower level manager try’s to outthink Pep. 

CBC5CBC8-C590-456D-9C14-4E6A4338894D.jpeg

how can you pick a guy at right back who has not played for 3 months and is fucking useless anyway look at his positioning on that goal he runs into the middle and leaves sane with loads of space

19 minutes ago, billscott said:

how can you pick a guy at right back who has not played for 3 months and is fucking useless anyway look at his positioning on that goal he runs into the middle and leaves sane with loads of space

Yup he’s too stuck in the past, took the team to his old training ground and even tried that old Fergie trick of playing a youngster in midfield (pereira).

53 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

On the bright side for Liverpool they'll probably claw back some of that 8 goal difference deficit against Huddersfield on Friday.

DOnt know about that.. it took Tottenham a bit of a wonderstrike from Eriksen to break them. They frustrated the hell out of them!

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Goal difference will mean nothing unless City lose a game and Liverpool draw one.

Find it funny how OGS getting a deal is now funny after people were wax lyrical over him a month or 2 ago.

Anyone with brains was saying give him till the end of the season and get Pochetino 

8 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Man Utd are so poor. Pogba needs to go.. overrated to fuck! 

If Pogba ends up at Madrid 

Then put Barca down for the tile next 2/3 seasons 

He is big friendly popular guy but nowhere near good enough for a team where the demands are so high 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He is big friendly popular guy but nowhere near good enough for a team where the demands are so high 

Man Utd are winning nothing meaningful with Pogba at the heart of their team IMO.

Clearly a talented player and could be incredible if he really wanted to but he’s an absolute fairy. Saunters about happy to be the centre of attention in smaller games when he can be arsed but cares more about his Instagram followers, fashion brands and shitty dances and dabs than he does winning meaningful football games.

He’s 26 now so they can’t use the he’s young and still developing excuse and I honestly think Ferguson would have booted him out years ago. He doesn’t have the character for it.

39 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Man Utd are winning nothing meaningful with Pogba at the heart of their team IMO.

Clearly a talented player and could be incredible if he really wanted to but he’s an absolute fairy. Saunters about happy to be the centre of attention in smaller games when he can be arsed but cares more about his Instagram followers, fashion brands and shitty dances and dabs than he does winning meaningful football games.

He’s 26 now so they can’t use the he’s young and still developing excuse and I honestly think Ferguson would have booted him out years ago. He doesn’t have the character for it.

Fergie did get rid of him 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Wasn’t really though choice though was it? Pogba and Raiola engineered a move to Juve and Ferguson stuck the knife in after he left.

I guess but he still left. Pogba has what it takes to be a superstar but is missing something to get to that level. 

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I guess but he still left. Pogba has what it takes to be a superstar but is missing something to get to that level

A work ethic, if you pay people huge amounts of money with no performance related pay you are going to get lazy fuckers swanning about.

7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Agree with that

Roy Keane clearly doesn't like him and to be fair . In his day . That is what they need . Someone that will go around demanding much more of those around them .

To be honest we had Barry Ferguson and we still haven't  replaced him yet which is absolutely what we need

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Not an unpopular opinion I know but I cannot stand Pogba.  Detestable cunt.

He isn't hateable mate . He is just so successful with the fame and money . It's almost as if he doesn't have to prove anything else

The scum have players we should hate . Although he would never be my type of midfielder ,if we had all the money that these big clubs had .

I guess it would be interesting how he would fare in Scotland

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He isn't hateable mate . He is just so successful with the fame and money . It's almost as if he doesn't have to prove anything else

The scum have players we should hate . Although he would never be my type of midfielder ,if we had all the money that these big clubs had .

I guess it would be interesting how he would fare in Scotland

I dislike tarrier players for different reasons to Pogba. Most of them are just neds and scumbags.

Although I barely watched him at Juventus I've no doubt he became a top player whilst with them. But now he is everything that's wrong with footballers who become set for life before they're barely out their teens. Has all the quality in the world but no effort. The only being interested in his social media and his emojis is a bit of a cliche but it's pretty accurate in his case.

Genuinely he looked like he couldn't even be arsed jogging last night. No wonder proper Premier League midfielders like Keane think he's a walloper.

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I dislike tarrier players for different reasons to Pogba. Most of them are just neds and scumbags.

Although I barely watched him at Juventus I've no doubt he became a top player whilst with them. But now he is everything that's wrong with footballers who become set for life before they're barely out their teens. Has all the quality in the world but no effort. The only being interested in his social media and his emojis is a bit of a cliche but it's pretty accurate in his case.

Genuinely he looked like he couldn't even be arsed jogging last night. No wonder proper Premier League midfielders like Keane think he's a walloper.

Can't disagree with much of what you said there mate :tu:

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Agree with that

Roy Keane clearly doesn't like him and to be fair . In his day . That is what they need . Someone that will go around demanding much more of those around them .

To be honest we had Barry Ferguson and we still haven't  replaced him yet which is absolutely what we need

It’s so easy to do but even now all these years on I still say to myself would Walter Smith have done that, made that change, signed that player, etc, etc and that’s purely because for me he’s the benchmark. He knew exactly what our club was all about and exactly how it should be run or managed to be successful and I think it’s very much the same with SAF and Man Utd too. I see them doing things and I think to myself there’s no way SAF would have done or allowed that. Those two set standards at their respective clubs that haven’t been maintained or matched since either of them left.

On 25/04/2019 at 05:53, eejay the dj said:

Agree. Italy suited him, though, and the media bigged him up to be some kind of a superstar..