ben51

***Official English Football Thread***

29 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Who did they lose to though? 😄😱👍

They lost to Man City, but also managed not to lose to Crystal Palace, Newcastle, Leicester and Chelsea.  It's the draws that will screw them in the end, a bit like ourselves.

18 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

They lost to Man City, but also managed not to lose to Crystal Palace, Newcastle, Leicester and Chelsea.  It's the draws that will screw them in the end, a bit like ourselves.

They did manage to scrape wins through bad officiating, Salah offsides and diving which has helped them massively. If VAR was in place this season City would be clear at the top. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Ridiculous decision. Football is soft as fuck nowadays.

Aye and that Alan Smith co-commentator is saying it was not accidental. Sounds like the BBC up here. 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s soft, it’s wasn’t accidental at all though 😂

I didn't say it was accidental I said the commentator did. Much like what happens up here the broadcaster sets the narrative. Smith being an ex Arsenal player. 

38 minutes ago, LV said:

Aye and that Alan Smith co-commentator is saying it was not accidental. Sounds like the BBC up here. 

24 minutes ago, LV said:

I didn't say it was accidental I said the commentator did. Much like what happens up here the broadcaster sets the narrative. Smith being an ex Arsenal player. 

7 minutes ago, LV said:

What can't you understand. 

One says he said it was accidental, the next he said it was. Then you insinuate it was down to bias, that he said it wasn’t accidental.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

One says he said it was accidental, the next he said it was. Then you insinuate it was down to bias, that he said it wasn’t accidental.

Your first sentence makes no sense have you missed a not out. Everyone has a bias to a  greater or lesser extent.👍